the End

(so I've thought a lot about this but I think it's time for the book to come to an end I really hope you've all enjoyed it but all good thing must come to an end even though this whole thing was bad but if many people ask me for more stories I might create another book but for now this book must close for good)

(Did I fool you probably not since I've already pulled a similar trick like this anyway)

It's been 30 days since the virus spread I've been on my own. It's hard having to kill the infected ones especially if you knew them before the virus. I use to be in a group. Jason Jamie, Lily Sanchez, Mia kown, and Kyle Hall. I've watched them all die one by one. First Lily who was eaten alive by the diseased second Kyle who sacrificed himself for us then Mia who had gotten diseased and we had to shoot her finally Jason I remember before he was suffering from cancer he was such a strong fighter but not even he could beat it.

I think everyone has been infected which is good hopefully the thing will starve to death if they can starve and if they can't then I'm taking down every last one of the bastards.

I walked slowly not to make any noise. I was going to the supermarket for extra food until I saw my old school. I was there when it happened

Flashback

Nina and Cole were mixing some chemicals and the teacher told the repeatedly not to. Cole walked away to get some stuff for the project when Nina poured something in the vile and black smoke puffed out engulfing her. She dropped on the floor clawing at her neck till it bled. The teacher ran over to her and was yelling at asking if she was ok then Nina lunged at the teacher and started tearing at her skin with her teeth it was a horrible sight to see but it wasn't going to be the worst I've seen on the adventure.

Flashback ends

I walked into the school. I looked at all the ripped posters that used to say 'go beavers' as I walked I notice that I haven't come across any Infected. I walked into a classroom and I saw that the windows were barricated and there where blankets around. There must have been a group who used to live here. I saw a bowl with soup it had a label on it. I turned the bowl to read but retracted my hand. The bowl burned me. Then I thought the bowl burned me which means it's hot which also means it was heated up which also means someone had to have heated it up which also means that someone had to still be here to heat it up that's just then when I heard a click.

I stayed still as possible. I then felt something poke the back of my head but I stayed still. "Are you infected" a deep voice said "no" I said I felt what I think is a gun move up pulling a couple of hair stands "turn around slowly" the voice spoke and I did as I was told. When I finally did I was met face to face with Reginald. His eyes widened.

"Y/n your still alive" he lowered his gun. I was surprised he was alive I wonder if the others are alive as well. It makes sense even though they weren't that bright they would still do anything to stay at the top of the food chain.

Reginald stepped closer to me "are there others that you know are still alive" he asked but I just shook my head. His face looked a little sad. His mood brightened up again "oh yeah I should tell the others I found you" so the gang is still alive , great. We walked down the halls and I asked him more questions. "How long have you guys been here? Is really safe? Did anyone die?" He answered all of them. I was still surprised how chill he was maybe because there have been no infected ones here. We finally made it to the door to the roof of the building. As we entered I could here some laughter.