so this is love?

Reginald and y/n were having a picnic. Y/n was having the best time of her life and Reginald was starting to rethink about this relationship.

Sure he loved her so much but it's just he wasn't sure if he was even ready. They were at that age where they were considered too young to understand love and he was believing it. He just thought dating her would turn out differently.

"Hey Reggie is anything wrong" he snapped out of his thoughts "yeah just thinking" Reginald sat up using his hands to support  him. "Oh what were you thinking about" y/n leaned over "so I was just thinking about our relationship and if we are both committed to it" she sat up straight "of course I'm committed" he nervously chuckled "yeah I know you are but you have to have your whole heart into it and I don't think I am I'm not trying to say I don't love you just that how long is it going to last, I mean think about it everybody had to let go someone in order to succeed" y/n looked at him was he trying to break up with her.

"Hey Reggie if there is something wrong you can tell me" he thought that this was it, it could either destroy them or fix them. "You know y/n when we first dated I thought it would be different" y/n was starting to get pissed off "what do you mean different?" She tilted her head. "Well I thought I would wake up everyday with you by my side and I don't know I just thought it would be better"

Y/n thought for a second. "Reggie you know something's are shinier on the outside than it is on the inside"

After talking about this for a while they decided to stay together and see where it goes.

Daily dose of memes