intro

"Hi, welcome to Cartor coffee shop, how can I help you?"

"Hi uhm... I... I would like an Americano Iced Latte."

"Oh..." Jiyeong looked at the girl in front of her, kinda shocked.

"Bwo?"

"Your pronunciation is so good!"

"My what?"

"Pronunciation!" Jiyeong said slowly.

"I... don't understand Korean very well..." Swami smiled nervously, scratching the tip of her nose.

"Oh, are you a foreigner?"

Swami looked at the girl, even more confused and embarassed.

"Where are you from?"

"Oh!" Swami smiled, finally understanding what Jiyeong said. "I'm from Springfield, in Massachusetts."

"Is that in America?"

Swami nodded.

"Oh! So cool!" Jiyeong clapped her hands together. "Also, your Iced Latte!" She turned around and started working.

Swami smiled, feeling less embarassed than before. The blonde girl was a cutie.

"Do you want some whipped cream?"

"Uh?"

"Oh, right..." Jiyeong went back to the middle school English class she took when she was younger. "Cream... white... whip...?"

"Ahhhh!" Swami smiled and nodded twice. "No, thank you."

"Ok, here you go." Jiyeong gave the drink to Swami as she payed. "Have a nice day!"

"You too!" Swami smiled widely and walked out of the shop, thinking about the blonde girl with brown, deep eyes.

Jiyeong watched the olive-skinned girl and her brunette hair walk away, smiling. She hoped to see those green eyes again.

Swami thought that no one, since she had come to Seoul, treated her so nicely. She drank a sip of the iced latte and widened her eyes, it was as good as Springfield's one. She thought that maybe, starting everyday in that coffee shop wouldn't be that bad.