Epilogue - Jiyeong's sleepover

"Guys, what should we watch?"

The fifteen young people were sitting on the sofa or on the ground, facing the TV that Jiyeong had just bought for her new (and bigger) apartment.

"Why don't we watch Friends? I mean... it kinda reminds me of us." Seungcheol smiled.

"Yeah, we are just like them, we are spending our youth together, even though we have a life apart from this... but we enjoy staying together, and we found good company and good shoulders to cry on when things get wrong." Jeonghan smiled at his boyfriend next to him, holding his hand.

"And also some of us became a couple, just like in that series." Mingyu smiled.

"Yeah, but we hope the love stories won't finish so easily!"

Everyone laughed at Chan's statement.

"I've never heard something more true than this." Minghao giggled.

"Oh, so you hope we don't break up?" Junhui stopped laughing and turned to him, smiling widely.

"Shut up before I change idea."

"AH YOU DO!"

Minghao facepalmed and made everyone laugh again.

"Why didn't I fall from the chair?" Seokmin muttered.

"Maybe because your crush mentally saved you." Soonyoung smirked.

"I don't have a crush!"

"Sure, who's the girl who made MinWon happen then?"

"OH MY GOD YOU LIKE HER?"

"No, it's just Soonyoung and Jihoon making an agreement to find me someone because they can't handle me anymore." Seokmin pouted and crossed his arms.

Everyone laughed again.

"So we watch Friends?"

"YES!" they said all in unison.

The episode started and everyone got closer to the respective significant other, looking at the big screen of the brand new TV.

"I'll be there for you...
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you...
(Like I've never been before)
I'll be there for you...
Cause you're there for me too"

And there are no words more true than these.

---

THANK YOU 💕💕