6 - Chan's laugh

And here they were, gathered again all in the little coffee shop.

"Why are they coming here so late in the night?"

"It's literally 6pm, Swami."

"Ok but there's only them coming at this time and before it was just some of them, now it's already the second time they are all gathered here creating chaos!"

"But I guess you don't mind since Joshua is here too."

Swami blushed hard. She turned and screamed in surprise. Chan was right behind her, crying again.

"Oh my God, what happened?" Jiyeong almost shouted, looking at the scene and rushing to the boy.

"I miss her..."

"Don't worry, you'll find the right one..." Jiyeong smiled. She suddenly wanted to hug the boy in her arms, but they weren't close enough. It was the third time seeing him.

"But I miss her..."

"Jiyeong, what should we do?"

"I don't know, let's walk him back to his table."

"Would you sit with us?" Chan asked, his voice broken and his gaze staring sadly into Jiyeong's eyes.

"We have to work..."

"You're not even part of the staff!" Jiyeong gazed to Swami, annoyed.

The boy slightly giggled.

"Can you sit with us?" He asked again.

Swami was moved by the sad gaze of the boy and looked at Jiyeong.

"Come on Jiyeong, no one will come in anyway, there's no point in waiting."

"Ok then..." the girl sighed.

Chan smiled and walked back to the table where Hansol, Joshua and Jeonghan were sitting.

"Okay y'all, I have an announcement."

"Sure." Joshua rolled his eyes.

Jeonghan flashed a death glare towards him and then came back to being the pretty, angelic boy he always seemed.

"I think I have a crush. And he's in here right now."

They all crashed in a big laughter, apart from Jiyeong and Swami, who just looked confused. Jiyeong then heard something new to her ears.

She turned around and saw Chan laughing. He was laughing with his heart, and his laugh was contagious. She started giggling as she felt her heart skip a bit, but she didn't give it much attention.

"What about we sit with you guys more next time?" Swami suggested, as her gaze dropped on Joshua again.

"Sure, why not?" Joshua answered in english, slightly smirking at the green-eyed girl in front of him.