7 - Wonwoo, I'm about to die!

6:30 pm. Another day where everyone was gathered at the coffee shop.

"You should go and talk to Joshua."

"What? No!" Swami looked at her best friend with a disgusted face.

"You have to get to know each other better somehow." She smiled.

"Not today." Swami shook her head.

"Why don't you tell Chan? Maybe he's gonna laugh again.."

"What- why should I tell him?"

"I don't know... his laugh is cute."

"JIYEONG?"

"What?"

"YOU LIKE HIM?"

"Don't yell!" Jiyeong hit her friend's arm, giggling. "No, I'm just still confused about the situation with his girlfriend."

"Sure you are, and you're the next one."

"SWAMI!"

The girl laughed.

-//-

"Wonwoo! I'm about to die!" Junhui looked up from his phone and gripped the younger's arm.

"For real?"

"Yes! I have a big fat problem."

"Sure."

"No, listen, my mom is coming from China to see me, but how do I tell her I like that guy?"

"Why should you even tell her? You aren't his boyfriend and you don't know his name either."

"I know his name! And he's Chinese too!"

"Wait- how?"

"I looked him up on instagram."

"Oh, so you didn't overhear any conversation to get his name?"

"No...?"

"You're still the old Junhui, I see."

"But should I go and talk to him?"

"NO!"

"Why are you stopping me to do that? All the time? Do you like him too?" Junhui was about to get mad but he just crossed his arms and pouted.

"Of course not, it's just- isn't it too early?"

"I've liked him for more than two weeks now, and we are coming to this shop just to see him!"

"Exactly, two weeks is too little. And by the way no, we are coming here because first, the coffee is good, and second, because we have handsome sights."

"Shut up, I'm gonna go talk to him."

Junhui stood up, but Wonwoo grabbed his arm and tightened his grip, so hard that Junhui almost screamed.

"YAH! IT HURTS!"

"Sit."

"Ok." Junhui muttered and sat back on his chair, sipping worriedly his strawberry smoothie while staring at the other Chinese boy in the room from afar.

Thanks God Wonwoo understood Minghao's behaviour without even talking to him, the poor guy would be scared as hell if Jun told him what he felt for him like that.