33 - Peace, and I also wanna be your boyfriend

"MINGYU" Wonwoo shouted with the little breath he had in his lungs while he was trying to reach the boy, panting.

Mingyu heard the familiar voice and stopped, panting too and with his forehead covered in sweat. He turned around and gazed at the boy with anger. Jealousy was all over his mind.

"Mingyu, listen to me."

The tall boy turned around and was about to run again, but Wonwoo gripped his wrist firmly.

"Will you listen to me?"

The younger sighed and turned around, letting down one of his earpieces.

"This is not how you listen to someone." Wonwoo gently removed the other earpiece as Mingyu held it and snatched it from his hand.

"Why should I even listen to you if you had to laugh with that girl?"

"She's innocent-"

"No, she isn't!" Mingyu almost shouted, making Wonwoo's eyes widen. "Don't be so oblivious, she wants to get with you!"

Wonwoo looked at him confused, but in a bunch of seconds he realized.

"I didn't know those were her intentions."

"Well now you know." Mingyu stated.

"But I don't want her to be with me. I want you to be with me, now."

Mingyu widened his eyes.

"No you don't. You are playing with me."

"I am not!" Wonwoo sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He looked back at the boy. "I love you."

"You don't."

"I do. I fucking do. I think of you all the time, when you are not here the image of you is printed in my mind and I can't fucking get it out."

"That doesn't mean you love me."

"Oh, really, you still think I don't love you? Then what's this?"

Wonwoo losened his grip on Mingyu's wrist and cupped both his cheeks, placing a gentle peck on Mingyu's lips.

"This could just be attraction."

Wonwoo sighed and held Mingyu's hands in his, then he gazed right into his eyes.

"No. I don't kiss people without a reason, and you know it. You know me well enough. You said you would accept my love because you started this fucking mess. Every word you said to me is stored in my brain. I want you, only you, to be by my side for as long as possible, until we die if you want to. Yes, I do want your sweatshirts on me, I want your words to wake me up in the morning, I want your hugs, I desire your kisses. I love you, and I want you to be my boyfriend."

Mingyu felt a weight on his chest. He wanted to cry and scream. He was happy and sad at the same moment.

"Then what about that girl?"

"She doesn't mean anything to me. I want you and you only."

Mingyu slightly smiled.

"So... I can be your boyfriend now?"

"Please do."

Mingyu finally smiled. He cupped Wonwoo's cheeks and kissed his lips, both of them leaving a smile here and there. They let go after a bunch of seconds.

"How beautiful would it be if this happened everyday?" Wonwoo smiled widely.

"I love you Wonwoo."

"I love you too, don't forget that."

Mingyu giggled and kissed Wonwoo's lips again. He felt happiness invading him, and it was beautiful.