23 - Help! My hand is stuck in his hair!

"Jiyeong?"

"Mh?"

"What where we looking at yesterday?"

"I actually don't even remember, only thing I know is that Seokmin fell from the chair a bunch of seconds after."

"And the only thing I know is that I looked down and gazed at Joshua, but he looked down too so I gazed somewhere else and found Chan staring at you."

"Whoa- really?"

"Yep." Swami nodded.

"Strange but true..." Jiyeong pouted with a confused face.

-//-

"No but like, for real?"

Most of the people at the table rolled their eyes at the sight of Seungcheol's fingers between Jeonghan's hair. Usually they would just hold hands, but this time the gay jumped out for real.

"Ok, when the wedding?" Joshua giggled.

"Shut up, I can't even be caressed in here." Jeonghan pouted and Seungcheol smiled. "Y'all should really chill your gay asses."

"Who should chill here??" Seungkwan looked at the two with an annoyed face.

"It's ok guys, let's be chill." Hansol nodded.

"Exactly." Seungkwan turned to Hansol.

"Well maybe chill wasn't the right word to use there-"

"Oh shit-" Seungcheol widened his eyes and looked at his hand.

"What now?"

"My hand is stuck in his hair, please help." He turned to the others, seeking for help with his gaze. Jiyeong and Swami stood up and tried to help him, but Jeonghan actually seemed to be amused by the whole situation.

"Y'all are making me feel so single." Jihoon muttered and rolled his eyes.