25 - You have a catboy kink or what??

"Yeah, Jun likes cats. Like, a lot." Wonwoo nodded.

"Why though?" Mingyu asked, somehow interested in the topic.

"Their behaviour. They are so cute, but also stubborn. They can be both cuddly and annoyed. And when they are scared they are so funny!"

"You pratically just described Minghao." Mingyu giggled.

"Shut up."

"There should be a motive why I like him." Junhui smiled widely.

"Wow, you really have no shame." Chan looked at him, both amazed and annoyed.

"He doesn't, and I'm worried." Minghao nodded.

"But don't you like him, even a little bit?"

Minghao slighlty blushed.

"Not enough to make me think we could be something." He looked at Wonwoo, then at Junhui, he lowered his gaze and sighed.

"It's ok bro." Chan gently patted his shoulder, because he knew that if he patted his shoulder too hard the boy would get salty.

"I think he likes cat people because he's a dog person. I also think he constantly needs attentions, just like dogs." Jihoon spoke up, breaking the short silence created in the room.

"That's so true." Wonwoo nodded.

"I am not a dog person." Junhui pouted.

"You are." Minghao looked at him and giggled.

Junhui couldn't say anything in front of such beauty and such a beautiful melody.

"Junhui? Junhui?" Wonwoo moved an hand in front of him, eyes widened, as the boy was not responding.

"I should stop laughing." Minghao giggled again.

"You could just giggle under the table." Soonyoung smiled. "It's a safe place there apparently, unless it is for Seungcheol."

Seungcheol nodded in agreement, his hand between Jeonghan's hair.

"I'm not going THAT down." Minghao faked a smile.

"Is Junhui back from his daydream?"

"Yes I am, how have you been?" He smiled widely.

"Bruh... do you like Minghao just because his behaviour is cat-alike?"

"Please-"

"Shut up this is a serious matter." Seungkwan gazed at him and then back to Junhui, waiting for his answer.

"Not only because of that..." he lowered his gaze and looked at his lap, pouting. "I don't want to tell you all the reasons, it's... personal."

"Ok, we see he knows personal space at least." Seungkwan pointed out.

"Oh my God, HE'S NORMAL!" Mingyu almost yelled. "Acting like he does doesn't mean he's somehow stupid!"

Wonwoo looked at the boy next to him and smiled. Minghao instead found the similarity between Wonwoo and Mingyu's words and widened his eyes, as if two different concepts finally found a connection in his mind.

"Mingyu's right, he's completely normal. And it's normal also that Minghao doesn't like him back. We are all normal, and the situations between us are normal too. Don't act like you aren't obvious, y'all, because you are. That's why I have no shame being touchy with Jeonghan in front of all your salads." Seungcheol smiled widely as his fRiEnD JeOnGhAn giggled.

"You are the babiest baby." He whispered, but everyone heard it anyway.

"I'm sorry but I can't handle the situation of Junhui having a catboy kink and you two making me feel single at the same time, I'm getting myself a smoothie and -Jiyeong- don't even try to get up and help me." Jihoon said as he stood up and walked behind the counter, leaving silence all around the table and keeping fourteen pairs of eyes on him.

He was about to get a smoothie, but didn't find where the smoothies were.

"Jiyeong..."

"Yes Jihoon?"

"Can you help me?"

Everyone laughed hard and -as always- Seokmin fell from his chair.