22 - Seokmin's second name?? (alt. title -Stare-)

"Is everyone here again? For real?" Jiyeong giggled. "I guess I'll have to offer you guys some coffee one day, you are literally making me rich!"

"For real! If it wasn't for you, I think we wouldn't have more than fifty clients a day!"

"Someone told you that you are part of the staff?" Jiyeong chuckled.

"Well I mean, being best friends also includes knowing little details."

"True." Junhui nodded.

"What even-"

"Just don't ask." Wonwoo smiled.

"Guys you know what? Yesterday I found out Seokmin's real name is Dokyeom!" Soonyoung affirmed.

"Stop right there, it isn't my real name!" Seokmin held up a finger and denied with his head. "Seokmin is my real name, Dokyeom is just a nickname that one of my friends gave me. He never told me why though..." he looked up, thinking heavily.

"What is he doing?" Jiyeong asked.

"He's looking at something maybe?" Swami said.

They looked at each other, shook their shoulders and looked up, in the direction Seokmin was gazing towards. Everyone did the same apart from a person. The one and only Chan.

And guess who he was looking at? No, not the allucination of his ex-girlfiend out of the window. He was staring at Jiyeong.

The accidental "I love you" moved something in Chan's chest and mind. He thought he was still getting over his ex, but he was probably already crushing on someone else. He started thinking about Jiyeong from time to time. Was he already in love again? Was he back on track? Was he doing the right thing?

The only thing he knew, was that the girl next to him looked more and more beautiful as the days passed. She looked more and more interesting, intelligent, funny, gorgeous.

Oh shit he's whipped.