18 - You guys would look cute together

"Jiyeong! Are you done?" Jeonghan shouted with his pretty voice from the big table near the counter.

"Coming in 2!" She shouted back.

Once she finished, she sat next to Swami.

"I wonder why our clients are almost all men... are we that much beautiful?"

"Could be." Jeonghan shook his shoulders. "But I guess they come for the gay."

"Hey, not everyone here is gay!" Seokmin pouted.

"Exactly, you're pan." Jeonghan nodded and everyone laughed.

"But I'm pan for real..."

"By the way, why is Junhui staring at Minghao just now?"

Everyone turned to the boy, who finally looked up from his target and blushed, looking down at his lap.

"I think he likes me but I don't like him back. I guess I will have to get used to this anyway. After all, if someone else was staring at me as much as he does, I would've already been ready to fight." Minghao giggled, and Jiyeong, who looked at Jun for two little seconds, could swear she saw him smile when the other Chinese boy giggled.

Junhui was a little bit hurt by Minghao's words. He didn't like him back, of course. He felt stupid because he believed that something could've happened between them. He noticed that Minghao wasn't just another crush to him. Even though he didn't know him well, he was something more than just another crush. He thought that maybe he should've stopped staring at the other boy and making his feelings be so obvious, but he just couldn't stop himself.

"You would look cute together by the way." Jeonghan affirmed and the chaos started.

Everyone turned to Minghao and Junhui, as they both looked down and blushed.

"Oof, y'all, just get together already!"

"Then you get together with Seungcheol! You're making it WAY more obvious than them!" Dino blurted out, almost shouting like he was mad.

Now everyone's attention drew to Jeong and Cheol. One of them blushed slightly and bit his lower lip. The other one blushed hard and decided to hide under the table.

"Oh shit, here we go again." Jihoon rolled his eyes and crouched down. "Seungcheol get outta here!"

-//-

The night began to shine and everyone was helping Jiyeong close down the coffee shop for that day.

While everyone was distracted doing something else, Wonwoo walked up to Minghao.

"Minghao, can I tell you something?"

"Sure." He almost whispered.

"Do you like Junhui?"

"I don't like him... but I am bothered by him, and that usually doesn't happen..."

"Well, if you happen to like him, please, give him a chance. He isn't stupid, as you may think. His way of acting like a kid doesn't make him less mature or less smart than anyone else. He's actually a grown man, and I've heard him do speeches about things that I wouldn't even dream of talking about. Please... if you happen to feel something... just give him a chance.." Wonwoo's deep voice trembled, it looked like he was about to cry.

Minghao couldn't even reply to him, as he walked away right after finishing his speech. He was shocked, but at the same time he knew that there had to be something more behind the intense stare he felt everytime he entered the shop.