17 - So we are all friends?

"Jiyeong, those two tables..." Jeonghan sneakily pointed at them. "Aren't those guys always coming here too?"

"Yes, and they are actually pretty handsome, every one of them." Jiyeong giggled.

"Ay" Jeonghan chukled. "Which one?"

"What even-"

"Which one is your crush??"

"I don't-"

"You do." Jeonghan nodded slowly.

"For real I don't have a crush..." Jiyeong looked at her lap.

"Oh, sorry, I really thought you did..." Jeonghan looked at his lap too, then turned to Seungcheol, who was sitting next to him, and held his hand. The boy blushed hard and covered his face with the other hand.

"You are making me feel so single right now." Jihoon mumbled, but everyone heard him. They all crashed in a laughter.

"By the way, I wondered if we could... amplify our group? I mean, 15 seems a pretty legit number.." Jeonghan affirmed.

"Sure!" Soonyoung said.

"Is everyone ok with it?"

Everyone nodded.

"Perfect, then, I'm gonna get them!" Seokmin got up and walked towards the two tables.

"What if they don't want to co-"

"Here we are!" Seokmin smiled widely and jumped back into his seat, showing behind him 4 boys who seemed to be chosen by God itself as the four most beautiful people of the century. Seokmin even had to cover Soonyoung's mouth, which remained hung open as he stared at the boys.

"Hi, I'm Mingyu-"

"We already know your names, let's just introduce ourselves everyone, I'm Jeonghan."

"How do you even know-"

"You really think we would let four gay asses like yours not know us?"

"Uhm... we are not a couple...?" Wonwoo pointed at Jun and then at himself.

"Sure you-"

"Wait Jeonghan-" Soonyoung held up a finger and started counting.

"3... 4... 5... oh... they are not a couple, I was right." Soonyoung nodded.

"What even-"

"They didn't blush after saying they are not a couple, so they are for a fact not a couple."

"Even you two?" Jeonghan pointed at Minghao and Mingyu.

"He's mine!" Junhui pointed at Minghao, then pouted and crossed his arms. Minghao hid behind Mingyu and blushed, embarassed.

"Uh, I like the drama here." Jeonghan sat better in his chair and with the hand that wasn't holding Seungcheol's he brought is macchiato closer to his face and started sipping from the straw.

"Let's just introduce ourselves everyone. I'm Joshua, but you can call me Jisoo."

"I'm Hansol."

"I'm Dino."

"I'm Jiyeong."

"I'm Swami."

"I'm Seungkwan."

"I'm Soonyoung."

"I'm Jihoon."

"And I'm Seungcheol."

"And if you wanna join the group you have to give us your instagram." Jeonghan smiled.

"Wait... so are we friends now?" Wonwoo asked, slightly confused.

"Well, yes." Jeonghan smiled.