32 - Plan

"Guys... I have to get Mingyu back." Wonwoo affirmed as everyone reunited around the big table.

"I know he was searching for his earpieces, knowing him he's going for a run to get off his anger." Minghao nodded.

"Do you know if he has a place where he likes to run?"

"Yes, I can take you there if you want, we came here with my car. But, to be honest, I would wait a pair of days so he can get off his anger."

"You are not the one who needs him to be beside you for the rest of his life."

"Wait-" Jihoon looked at Wonwoo.

"Yes, I'm being serious here. I like him, a lot to be honest. And now that I accidentally made him doubt about me, I want no one but him by my side."

"Oh man, you're whipped." Jeonghan nodded.

"Already knew, no need for you to confirm that." Wonwoo smiled. "Now, should we go?"

"Sure." Minghao nodded.

"Can I come too?" Junhui smiled.

"No you can't, sorry b- sorry Junhui."

"B as baby?" Jeonghan smirked.

"B as bitch." Minghao grinned and turned around, walking with Wonwoo outside the coffee shop.

"Whoa there, we finally found someone who can make you shut up!" Seungkwan chuckled.

"Do you want your neck snatched now or after?" Jeonghan death-glared him.

-//-

"Go." Minghao smiled at the boy on the passenger seat.

"But shouldn't you come with me?"

"No.. this is something between you two, and for as much as I am important to Mingyu, I can't help you two to make peace. But as his best friend I know that he has never loved someone as much as he loves you. Yes, I did not say 'like', but 'love', because he loves you. He is sure about his feelings and he doesn't want to play with you. He was jealous before with the people he only played with, so I think that this time he is even more. But don't be afraid, he just has to be sure that you feel the same feeling he feels. And now go, I already have my problems to think about. Also, I will lend you my car, I don't want to see you two lovebirds right in front of my salad." He giggled. "Thank you for being serious with my best friend. Good luck, glass boy."

"Thank you, skinny legend."

"Wait, is this yours and Junhui's nickname for me?"

"No, it is 'mystical vision', but I think only Junhui can call you like that."

"You did well then." Minghao chuckled. "Come back together, ok?"

Wonwoo nodded. Minghao smiled and gave a pat on Wonwoo's shoulder. The boy got out of Minghao's car and searched for the man of his life.