46 - All together we'll win... or clean

"Ok soooo... Mingyu did a lot of work, so he will take care of Wonwoo who's still kinda drunk and I actually don't know how." Jiyeong made a confused face and shook her shoulders. "So we divided the housework..."

Swami handed a broken piece of paper to Jiyeong.

"JeongCheol will clean the floor and the sofa from the rest of our popcorns and chips, also because Mingyu cleaned part of this room and the kitchen, but only around the table because Joshua and Swami slept under it."

The two blushed and looked at their laps.

"Me and Chan will pick up the trash and throw it away."

"Why did I even agree to this?"

"Shut up babe." Jiyeong smiled. "Junhui and Minghao will just do the washing-up because they are neat kids... change of plan, Seokmin, Soonyoung and Jihoon will do JeongCheol's work, and you two will take care of whatever happened in your bedroom yesterday."

"I swear we just wanted some couple time, it's not what you think!"

"Sure."

Jeonghan pouted.

"Hansol and Seungkwan will re-do the beds and Swami and Joshua will clean what's left."

The four mentioned nodded.

"All together we'll win... are you guys ready?" Jiyeong smiled widely.

No one answered and slowly went to do the respective housework.

-//-

"Seungkwan, when are you going to tell Hansol?"

"Soon, hyung, very soon." Seungkwan smiled to Soonyoung. "I wrote him a letter too."

Soonyoung nodded and patted the boy's head.

"Good job, kiddo." He smiled widely.