3 - American line

"Welcome to Cartor coffee shop, how can I help you?"

The two clients bowed as Jiyeong did the same.

"Uhm... bro, short Americano?"

"Short Americano!" The younger smiled under his beanie.

"Jiyeong? Is my friend Har- oh..." Swami was confused when the boys standing in front of the counter were not who she expected them to be.

"Wait a minute, I'll serve them and come to you right away." Jiyeong smiled as Swami remained near the counter, still confused.

"Here you go, take a seat."

"Thank you" the two bowed and greeted together, then went to sit at a lonely table.

"Wow, two normal guys!" Jiyeong made a surprised face, seen the clients of the latest days.

"Honey, I swear, they are american. From LA, to be precise."

"Whoa, you think so?"

"I'm sure."

"Well, the beanie boy looks kinda mixed but... what about the other one?"

"He is from LA for sure. His voice is so beautiful too..."

"Swam, he literally said ten words."

"I think I like him."

"SHUT UP!"

The girls both laughed.

-//-

"Oh look, a couple is coming."

"Awww, cuties." Jiyeong smiled.

"Hun, make me an orange juice, I'm gonna go spy the boys."

Jiyeong laughed. "Sure thing!"

She made the orange juice for Swami and then something strange happened.

The girl who was with the boy outside walked away, leaving him alone in the street. He turned around and entered in the first shop that he saw, happening to be the infamous coffee shop.

"Welcome to Cartor coffee shop, how can I- is everything ok?" Jiyeong suddenly turned dead serious and widened her eyes. The boy shed a tear, which ran down his cheek.

"Chan, bro!" The older boy smiled and waved his hand in the air, but the smile faded away when the boy turned around. The two rushed to their friend.

"Josh... hyungs..." the boy spoke softly with a broken voice. "She left me..."

"Oh no..." the atmosphere in the shop turned sad. The two older boys hugged the younger. Swami walked behind the counter and reached Jiyeong, who was shocked and couldn't even move. She caressed her cheek, not even receiving a reaction from her.

"Do you want to drink something?" Joshua asked worriedly.

"No, I just need some air..."

The older turned to the girls.

"I'm sorry." He bowed. "We have to leave... can I pay?"

"S-sure." Jiyeong smiled sadly, unfreezing up.

"I'm sorry... can I ask... what's your name?"

"Joshua." The boy smiled sadly. "But my korean name is Jisoo."

"Are you from LA?"

"How-"

"I'm from Springfield."

"Cool!" Joshua smiled to the girl, but turned sad right away.

"Thank you for coming, hope everything goes better soon." Jiyeong nodded.

"Stay safe." Swami looked at Joshua and smiled. He smiled back, bowed at the girls and turned around to walk Chan out with the beanie boy.

"I would prefer the loud trio to come here everyday than to see what just happened again."