5 - Swami's concern

"Swami! Joshua is coming!"

"Nooooo fuck!" She ran into the staff's room and fixed her hair.

"What are you-"

"Just don't ask."

Joshua and the pretty boy came back to the shop. Surprisingly, Swami came out of the staff's room and waved at the boy. He smiled and waved back. She took her drink and sat at the nearest table to the counter.

"Swami?"

"Be attentive, the loud trio is coming."

"Noooooo why?" Jiyeong pouted and walked behind the counter again.

-//-

After a dozen of minutes, the shop was almost full. Almost every strange client was there.

"Wonwoo!" Junhui whispered, his grip on the poor boy's arm. "The pretty boy, the mine boy is here!"

"The mine boy." The younger facepalmed and sat down at a lonely table.

"Can I talk to him?"

"No you can't."

"Still too early?"

"Still too early."

"But that guy just-" he pointed to a table.

"That's rude and I don't want you to be rude."

"Ok." Junhui lowered his head.

Meanwhile...

"Jeonghan-hyung! You-"

"Oh, so that's your name, pretty boy." A new face joined the table, slightly smirked and slightly bowed, followed by a tiny boy.

"Excuse him." He bowed and put his hands behind the older's back, pushing him away from the table.

Jeonghan smirked and followed the boy with his gaze.

"Little did he know, you are not only pretty, but you are actually evil."

"Shut up, I'm admiring an handsome man."

-//-

Hansol, the boy in the beanie, wasn't even bothered by Chan's tantrum about how much he missed his girlfriend and how hurt he was finding out she didn't love him. His gaze was fully focused on a round face, laughing at the other side of the coffee shop.

"Hansol, are you listening to me?"

"Sure, go on." He smiled, not even facing the younger. Chan started talking again, believing the older's words.

-//-

"Wonwoo?"

"What now?"

"Do you like the guy that is sitting with the guy I like?"

"Shut up."

"Oh shit- you like him!" Junhui put an hand in front of his mouth and widened his eyes, both curious and shocked.

"I said shut up."

-//-

"Jiyeong?"

"Yes hun?"

"I think I have a little problem.."

"Oh, tell me."

"I... think I like Joshua."