11 - Shut up, you need me

"WonwooWonwooWonwoo!" Junhui patted the other's arm for multiple times.

"What?"

"Look who's coming!"

Wonwoo didn't want to smile but he did. He was happy the two boys were back.

-//-

"Hey look, glass boy and his friend are here too." Minghao said, slightly giggling.

"Does it bother you if we make them sit here?"

"Yes it does."

Mingyu chuckled and shook his head. After Jiyeong served them, they took a seat and here was Minghao feeling embarassed again.

"Mingyu?"

"Mh?"

"Is he staring again?"

Mingyu slightly gazed towards Junhui.

"Yes he is."

"Let me have a talk with him." Minghao dropped his drink on the table and walked up to the other boy's one. Mingyu swore he looked furious, so he stood up and reached Minghao, taking it as an excuse to talk to the deep-voiced boy again.

"Hi mystical vision, what brings you here?" JunHui smiled widely, looking up at the boy who slightly blushed at the compliment but was still annoyed.

"Why do you keep staring at me? You are making me feel embarassed!"

"Oh no, you shouldn't feel embarassed a lost soul like me is staring at your breath-taking beauty, it's just-"

"Stop with these compliments, please." Minghao looked deadly serious, enough to make Junhui's playful smile fade away. "I don't need them, neither I need you."

"Oh.." Junhui slightly smirked, acting bothered by what the other just said. "You need me for sure instead."

Minghao was getting furious for real this time, but thanks God Mingyu was there and blocked him from insulting the poor flirt.

"I see the mystical vision is not only one here." The tall boy slightly smirked, looking down at Wonwoo who was just playing on his phone, not even bothered a bit by the whole scene.

"Why is your way of flirting so similar to his?" Minghao cried out, then passed an hand between his hair. Jun wondered how that felt.

"You're flirting with me, again?" Wonwoo finally looked up at the tall boy, making his heart swing madly inside his chest.

"Minghao, let's go and calm down, we still have to finish our drinks." Mingyu smiled and dragged away the thin boy, not answering to the deep-voiced boy on purpose.

"Jun, don't stare at him for today, you've done enough."

"Ok." Junhui grabbed his phone and sadly started sipping his smoothie.

"I wonder why he didn't answer to me... this guy is... strangely interesting."