27 - Why are you there?!?!

"GUYS!" Jeonghan ran into the shop, Jiyeong was still serving clients and not everyone was arrived yet.

All the eyes, even the unknown ones, ended up on him.

"CHAN!"

He ran to the famous table, where Jihoon, Minghao, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Swami and Junhui were sitting.

"What happened?" Swami asked, her eyes widened as she saw the look on Jeonghan's pretty face, which always looked either amused or flirty, but this time it was worried.

"Look at this." He dropped his phone on the table, with his instagram direct message with Chan opened.

"Hyung, I am on the roof of the building of my apartment, looking at the sun. I don't really want to come today, I wish you guys to be good even without me. Don't worry, I'm having fun. The sun is so bright. I just wanted to ask... should I bring a book? I'm so stupid, I left it at home ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Have fun :)"

"WHY IS HE ON THE ROOF ALONE?!?" Junhui shouted.

"RIGHT?? HE CAN FALL FROM THERE!"

"Jeonghan!" Seungcheol entered the coffee shop, looking at Jeonghan. He ran to the younger, worriedly. "What happened?"

"Look." Jeonghan held Seungcheol's hand. They looked into each other's eyes for a bunch of seconds, it seemed like they had their own language. Then Seungcheol turned towards the table and read the message on the phone.

"Why are you yelling?" Jiyeong walked to the table, but felt a strange feeling when her eyes met the others' ones.

"Jeonghan received this message." Swami pointed at his phone.

Jiyeong read it and her eyes widened.

"I'm going to get him. Where does he live?" Jiyeong gazed at Jeonghan. He took his phone and sent her the address.

"Swami, take care of the last clients for the day. I am even going to pay you."

"No need girl. Go and find him." Swami stood up and put an hand on Jiyeong's shoulder. They looked at each other and nodded, then parted ways.

Swami walked behind the counter and Minghao, Junhui, Mingyu and Wonwoo offered to help, while Jeonghan remained worried and concerned into Seungcheol's arms, who was trying to calm him down by caressing his hair and giving him a little kiss on his head every now and then.

-//-

Jiyeong ran out of breath. She waited a bunch of minutes to figure out a plan, but she couldn't come up with any. Right then, an old woman came out of the door. She bowed at her and entered in the building, saying she was looking for a boy. The woman let her in. Jiyeong sighed when she saw that the elevator only got up until the 10th floor, and she had to do the last three with the stairs.

She reached the roof, knocking on the door because she couldn't open it. She knocked more and more powerfully until Chan opened the door.

"Ji-Jieyong?"

"What are you" she caught some breath "doing here?"

"I... just wanted some alone time..."

"You know it isn't because of that."

Chan pressed his lips one on the other, then held the girl's hand and closed the door behind her. They both slightly blushed.

"Come and sit with me." He smiled and made Jieyong sit next to his spot, where they could perfectly see the sun.

"I need some time to think."