50.5 - ChanYeong's date

"Love, let's go watch the sunset, just like we did on our first date."

"Awww, sure." Jiyeong smiled widely. "But not on your roof. I was so scared of what you could do. Then happened what happened and here we are."

"Then, thanks God I was on that roof."

"OH MY GOD NOOO!" Jieyong laughed. "Please don't go on the roof, me and Jeonghan were scared as hell."

"Jeonghan was worried?? For someone else other than Seungcheol??" Chan asked in confusion.

"Yeah, he was. I think that there is some humanity behind that pretty face... the first time I saw him, I actually felt attacked. He's prettier than me and Swami put together, and I think we are not that ugly!"

"Shh, don't worry about it, he's taken." Chan caressed Jiyeong's cheek. "And you are way prettier than him."

"You say it because you love me, and you are the only straight person in our group."

"BWO?!?"

"You and Swami." Jiyeong giggled.

"Well, we have some big amount of gay there."

The two laughed and didn't even notice they got to Jiyeong's car.

"Well then... what if we go back to that house we rented? The sunset was so beautiful there..."

"Sure, why not!" Chan smiled widely.

-//-

"Oh no, it's almost completely setting, we have to rush!" Chan pointed at the sun, whose bright light was already disappearing little by little.

"Wait, I have a cover!" Jiyeong took it, searching between her things.

"If I didn't have you.." Chan giggled and held the girl's hand. She locked the car and they walked to the spot they used the week before.

"What a beautiful way of spending a Saturday." Chan smiled, looking at Jiyeong.

"What if this happened every Saturday, from now on?"

"A date every Saturday... I'm on it!"

The two smiled at each other and, holding hands, watched the sun go to sleep behind the horizon.