12 - Tall boy

"Jieyong, can you give me a piece of advice?" Swami asked a bit nervously.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Should I tell Joshua how I feel about him? I'm not completely sure about my feelings, but I can't stop thinking about him even when he's not around." Swami slightly giggled as Jiyeong rolled her eyes.

"And you are doubting your feelings, uh?" This time, Jiyeong giggled. "Well, hasn't it been almost a month?"

"Yep."

"Then... try! I mean, I'm not sure Joshua will accept your feelings, but why not giving it a try? I swear I caught him staring for a pair of times!"

"WHOA FOR REAL?"

"Yes! You didn't notice??"

"Well... I'm not staring at him THAT much..."

"Sure..."

"Shut up!"

-//-

"Minghao... can I tell them to come sit with us?"

"You know what? I like being complimented, even though I don't like being stared at. Call them."

"Really??" Mingyu smiled widely and Minghao nodded.

"Do it." He smiled timidly.

Mingyu stood up and Junhui felt nervous.

"Oh my God, Wonwoo, is he gonna fight me?"

The boy looked up behind his glasses.

"I would really enjoy it if he came to beat you up, but I'm pretty sure he's here to flirt with me, don't worry."

Junhui chuckled and almost choked on his own saliva just to laugh.

"Good afternoon, beautiful creatures. Would you like to sit with us?" Mingyu smirked playfully.

"Sure!" Junhui smiled widely as Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

He couldn't help but stand up with the other boy while Mingyu was looking at him with a subtle smile on his face.

"Hey mystical vision! I decided, this is going to be your nickname!" Junhui smiled widely and sat next to him.

Minghao slightly blushed and looked down at his lap, somehow he enjoyed Junhui's compliments.

"How are you?"

"I was good before you came."

"And now?"

"Now I feel... meh." Minghao giggled, and Junhui stared, holding his breath. The last thing he expected was that the younger boy would have the most beautiful sound of the world as his giggle. And there he was, staring.

"Junhui, don't stare so close to his face." Wonwoo ordered, but Jun didn't listen. He rolled his eyes as Mingyu chukled again.

"Don't worry glass boy, I don't think my friend is bothered by the flirty guy."

"I am bothered by you instead, tall boy." Wonwoo playfully smirked and Mingyu swore he could die in that moment.

"I am bothered by you too, glass boy, I guess you noticed already." Mingyu smirked back as they both looked at each other.

"Can you stop? I swear I can see the tension." Minghao affirmed while blushing hard. "And also, please take away this guy from me... please he's staring at me..."