16 - Can you sit by my side? (tOtAlLy nOt JuN)

"Oh, hi Junhui." Minghao looked up from his phone.

"Your tall friend isn't here?" Junhui asked, looking around.

"No he's not. And I see the other guy isn't with you either."

"I called him on the phone and said he wanted to watch a film. Alone. And he said he wanted to cry alone.. I actually offered to go and cry with him, but he refused."

"I see... wait- why would you cry?" Minghao looked at him, kinda confused.

"Because my love is being rejected."

"Oof." Minghao giggled and shook his head. Junhui's world stopped spinning and the time slowed as he stared at the giggly boy.

"Hey are you ok?"

Jun woke up from his daydream.

"What-"

"Stop staring at me, I'm not that beautiful."

"Shut up, you are!" Junhui pouted.

Minghao looked at him and giggled again. "Cute."

"Did you just-"

"Sit down, do you really want to stare at me like that? You are already scary enough when you do it while sitting."

Junhui sat down next to the boy.

"Ok but did you just-"

"What? You were cute, it's the truth." Minghao scrolled his shoulders.

"Am I cute now?" Junhui looked at him, slightly smiling.

"No."

He pouted and the boy giggled again. And here he was, staring for long seconds.

"Guess I will just play with my phone." Minghao scrolled his shoulders again as he saw the boy was still motionless staring at him.

He looked down at his phone and whispered to himself.

"I could get used to this."