Glen Lantz #1: Part 2

***POV: You go over to Glen's house, so he can help you with your homework.****

10 minutes till the end of the day (Art Class):

It's almost time for the bell to signal the end of the day - thank goodness - and I had just finished up painting my choice of landscape (that was basically what my class and I had spent almost an hour doing). Now I'm finished, I'm doodling weird shit on the back of my hand with my black ballpoint pen.

My pen poised, I looked up at the clock again - it now read seven minutes till the end of the day.

Five minutes...

Three minutes...

One minute...

Drrrriiinnnggg!!!!

My ears rang loudly from how noisy the bell was. I covered my ringing ears with my hands.

"Alright, class dismissed." Said my Art teacher, waving a bangle bejewelled hand, not looking up from her laptop.

I can't actually remember the last time that woman ever actually looked up from her screen.

Taking my time, I got up, slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out of the room with all my classmates. Since I was new, I hadn't got any friends - except Glen of course.

I had only put one converse trainer out of the door when I heard a familiar voice. Turning around, I saw my Art teacher intently playing the Candy Crush Saga game on her MacBook - she was very well off for a teacher.

I quietly strolled over and stood behind her, watching what she was doing. I was impressed to see that she was already on level 34. "You know," I whispered, putting my H/S head next to hers. "You might want to try a different tactic."

My Art teacher almost jumped out of her skin. She turned around in her seat in shock. "Y/N?!" Her face turned beet red when she saw me. "Get out! Get out!" She suddenly yelled, jumping up and chasing me out of the classroom.

I ran out of the colourful room as quick as the Flash before she could fucking murder me.
Giggling, I replayed in my head what I had just witnessed, the door banging shut, as she stalked back in. Fancy my art teacher playing games on her MacBook. I would never have guessed that's what she did with her spare time.

"Walk, don't run." A tall greying haired teacher in checkered slacks called after me.

It was the end of the day, and I was supposed to be meeting Glen, so I just ignored them. They couldn't put me in detention, so there wasn't really any point in listening.

I'd got to the end of the corridor by now, so I pushed open the heavy doors and ran down the stairs, jumping down two steps at a time, praying that I didn't fall or slip down. Getting to the bottom the stairs, I followed the crowd of people who were pushing and shoving to get to the exit.

Finally, I got outside and into the sunshine, a cool breeze on my warm face. It was such a relief to get out of the hot, sweaty school because there was literally like no air conditioning. My rucksack on one shoulder, I looked around for Glen. I really hoped he had waited for me. Then I saw him. He was standing not too far from the steps talking to another girl - I assumed she was his girlfriend. She was very pretty, but I don't know if I liked her. I mean, the energy I was feeling from her was really negative; she was obviously really upset about something.

"But Glen," She said,"Why would you invite another girl over to your house? Aren't you interested in me anymore?" The girl pouted and put her hands on her hips.

"Of course I am, Nanc," Replied Glen smiling at her and taking her hand. "But I promised I'd help my new friend Y/N study for her science test."

Glen's girlfriend (her name revealed to be Nancy) crossed her arms, looking disapproving.