Jack Sparrow #2: part 1

I scooted quickly away from Jack and took a seat between Elizabeth and Pintel.
Placing my bowl of runny meat stew on the table, I began to wolf my dinner down.

Everybody looked at me curiously, but I couldn't care less. I just wanted to get away from Jack as quickly as possible.

"Y/N, slow down, or you'll get a tummy ache." Said Mr Gibbs who was sitting between Marty and Will.

I nodded but just continued to eat it, as though I was dying of starvation.
I would have rather been starving at the moment; Jack had done nothing but flirt with me all week, I'd begun to get slightly pissed with him.

"Hey Y/N." Said Jack, putting a hand on my shoulder and smiling.

Shifting away and rudely turning my back to him, I continued to eat my watery stew.
Will, Elizabeth and Pintel noticed how uncomfortable I was looking.

"Uh excuse me," Said Elizabeth, suddenly turning round in her seat, looking Jack dead in the eye. "Not being funny, but you making Y/N and everyone else here feels awkward."

I felt Jack's grip on my shoulder tighten. He stared at her, as though she was simple.

"Jack, just leave her alone," Will told him, putting down his spoon and standing up.
"Come on Y/N and Elizabeth, let's just go. Why don't we all have a game of Liars Dice?"

I cheered up considerably and let my spoon fall with a clatter onto the wooden table, as I stood up to go with Will and Elizabeth.

I glared at Jack, hoping he would get the hint to LEAVE ME ALONE.
"You're so cute when you're angry." Said Jack. 

"Get stuffed." I scoffed, pushing my half-empty bowl into his hands.

*****I'm going to do part two for this short story.***********