Johnny Depp #9

***Thank you KristenCarson6 for this request*****

"Hey, Y/N," Said Johnny as he walked into the living room, his arms laden with groceries.

"Hi, Johnny," I mumbled, pulling my blanket over me as I lay curled up on the huge sofa, the TV playing the theme tune of Tom and Jerry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Asked Johnny, putting down the groceries and sitting down, looking at me concerned. "It's not like you to be this miserable, you're always so bubbly and friendly. Tell me, what's up?"

"I dunno, I just feel a little bit depressed," I said, sitting up, drawing my knees to my chest.

"Can I do anything to make you better?"

I shook my head.

Johnny looked perplexed for a moment, then he grinned. He started pulling a bunch of silly faces, trying to make me laugh. He stuck his tongue out and went cross-eyed.

I didn't smile at first, but then I started grinning. I threw my head back roared with laughter as he did a combination of hilarious faces that wouldn't be out of place in Looney Tunes.

He continued being silly for the next fifteen minutes, at one point picking up a large pillow and starting a ferocious pillow fight with me.

We giggled the whole way through it, our hair getting messy and our arms getting tired from attacking each other with the soft pillows that had been resting innocently next to us.

"Whoops," We both muttered when our pillows burst open, feathers flying everywhere, swirling around us like delicate snowflakes that would never melt, even when summer came and heat from the sun made us feel like we were being fried in a pan like a strip of bacon.

"No, no, nooo!!!" Johnny then giggled as I picked up a feather and started tickling him with it. "Have mercccyyy...Pleeeeeaaaaassseeeee..."

I smirked and told him no.

Johnny's eyes watered with laughter as he rolled about on the sofa trying to get away from the soft feather that was tracing his arms.
He scratched his arms until they were red, trying to get rid of the tickling sensation.

"Hold on, Y/N, I need to sit up and breath."

Laughing, tears trickling down my face, I stopped tickling him and let him take a breath.

"Alright?" I ask him, putting my hand on his.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Do you feel better?" He pushed back his brown hair as he watched me, waiting patiently for an answer.

I thought about it, comparing how I felt before and how I feel now. "I actually do." I replied, giving him a grateful smile. "Thank you for making me laugh and feel better."

I lean forward and hug him, curling my feet up on the sofa.

"That's alright,"

Johnny smiles sweetly and puts his arm around me.

We stay like this for a while, before he looks at me and says: "You're really beautiful. I feel so happy that I can spend every day with you."

I look down at the floor and blush, a smile creeping across my face, much like how a spider scuttles quickly across the floor so as to not get killed by arachnophobic people who are trying every possible way to squash it or an animal (most likely a cat) who wants to eat it.

"Thank you. I like spending time with you too."

I hum a tune as I stay curled up with Johnny on the sofa, before we get up to clean the feathery mess off of the floor.

***I hope you enjoyed :) *****