Johnny Depp #6

***You're with your friends when you see the nice quiet boy called Johnny sitting on his own. Do you ignore him or befriend him? ***

*Bring bring! Bring bring!*

I jerked awake, to my mobile phone ringing. My eyes snapped open as the phone rang loudly in my ear. I sighed and rolled over, putting my head under my pillow, I didn't want to answer it. I was just hoping that it would just go away.
It didn't stop ringing though.

Throwing my pillow onto the floor, I checked the time on my digital alarm clock which read 7:45 am, Saturday 8th May.

"Sup Bitch." I said, picking up my iPhone 6, as I sat against my bed headboard.

"Hey Y/N. Where are you?" Asked my best friend Heath Brown.

"What do ya mean?" I yawned, scratching my head.

"We're supposed to meet at the diner 15 minutes ago."

Oh crap! I'd completely forgotten.

"I'm nearly there now." I lied...said, jumping out of bed. "See ya in 10." I ran out of my bedroom and went downstairs.
"Bye mum!" I yelled.

"Bye." She said.

As I got out the door, I looked down and saw I was still wearing my SpongeBob Squarepants pyjamas.

Oh, double crap!

"Nice clothes freak." Laughed some older teenage boys walking by.

I gritted my teeth, trying to stop myself from saying something I'd regret.

Running back inside, I grabbed some wash stuff, a roll of deodorant and a towel. I turned on the hot tap in the bathroom and let the water run until the sink was full. Steam rose from the water, the mirrors all steaming up.

I carefully dipped my hand in to test the temperature.

Ouch!

I yanked my hand back out of the boiling water.
Boiling was an understatement. It was more like sticking your hand in a furnace.

After having a quick wash, I returned to my room, a towel wrapped around me and picked out some clothes.

I slipped on my 90s comic cartoon collage t-shirt, black denim ripped jeans, a red and black lumberjack shirt wrapped around my waist, striped socks that didn't match, white converse trainers and my brown leather jacket.

To selling my hair into a messy ponytail, swinging my rucksack over my shoulder and plugging in my earphones, I jumped two steps at the time as I dashed down the stairs.

As I swung the front door open, I grabbed my skateboard and skated quickly to "Harry's Coffee Shop", which luckily for me, was only two blocks away.

Time skip - 15 uneventful minutes later.

Jumping off my skateboard and carrying it under my arm, I walked into the diner.

"There you are!" Said Heath, standing up and pulling me into a hug as I sat down at the booth, next to my other friend Katie James.

Heath was a skinny boy, with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.

Whilst Katie was a slightly larger girl, with extremely dark brown hair which was almost black and lighter coloured brown eyes.

"We ordered your breakfast." Said Katie, who was tucking into a plate of scrambled eggs and hot buttered toast.

"Thanks." I pulled off my rucksack and pulled out my makeup bag. "Sorry, hope you don't mind, I was kinda in a rush." I apologized.