Sam #1

Sam muttered to himself, as he paced up and down his dressing room, which was bathed in a warm gold light. I watched him nervously and quitely, not sure what to say to him.

We were back stage of a club in one of the dressing rooms, where Sam was preparing himself to go on stage to perform his comedy routine.
I was holding his hat and walking stick thing, waiting patiently for him.

"Sam," I said, turning him round to face me, my hands on his shoulders. "Just relax, your routine is going to go just fine."

"I'm sorry," He apologised, nervously fiddling with his left brace. "I'm just nervous, like, completely freaking out."

"I get it, you don't need to apologise, you're going to be fine. I know your nervous, but as I said, your going to be alright. Everything will go swimmingly, I promise." I told him reassuringly, giving him a soft smile.

Sam smiled back at me. "Thanks, that means a lot to me."

I opened my mouth to speak, but at that moment, an announcement came over the loud speaker.

"Sam, you're wanted on stage in three minutes. Please wait in the wing to be called." The guy over the loudspeaker said.

I could sense Sam's nervousness. He was so nervous that I was surprised the butterflies in his stomach weren't coming out of his ears.

I looked back at him.

"Go get em - babe." I straightened his black and white spotted tie and picked some lint off of his shirt.
I kissed him on the cheek, before putting his black bowler hat on his head and handing him his brown wooden cane.
"You're going to do amazing."

Sam grinned at me. "Thanks, Y/N, that means a lot - babe."

We both laughed loudly, before we left the dressing room and waited nervously in the wing.

"And now, the comedian who's purpose in life is to make the world a better place and entertain people; make them happy and laugh. Okay...now, on coming to the stage is Sam."

Me and the audience clapped loudly as Sam made his way out of the east wing and onto the wooden oak, polished stage, his routine memorised in his head.

***

"Way to go, Sam!" I cried, clapping as he came off the stage to everyone's applause. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and hugged him.
"I knew you could do it."

I couldn't help but relax in his arms, his cologne soft and delicate smelling.

"Thanks for believing in me, Y/N."

"No problem."

There was silence as we broke apart from the hug.

"Come on, let's go back to mine and hang out." He held out his hand to me, which I thankfully took. His hand was literally so warm and soft.
Then we left the club and went to hang out together for the rest of the day.

***I hope this was ok and you enjoyed, even if it was a bit rushed. Thank you for reading anyways😘***