Quarantined: part 1

***Imagine being quarantined with Jack Sparrow, Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Sam, Mort Rainey, Ichabod Crane, Mortdecai, John Dillinger, Glen Lantz and Gellert Grindelwald.*******

Uggghhh... I was having the worst time ever. I was stuck quarantined at home because of stupid coronavirus.

I wasn't quarantined alone though, thank goodness, otherwise, I would've gone completely insane. I was quarantined with Jack, everyone's favourite drunk pirate; Edward, the sweetest creation planet; Sweeney, the demon barber with a secret soft side; Sam, the comedian and Buster Keaton fan; Mort, the psychotic but sweet author; Ichabod, the detective that you couldn't help but adore; Mortdecai, the British aristocrat who always had a good excuse to drink; John, the famous 1930's bank robber that was actually a total sweetheart; Glen, the teenager who was often having nightmares; and Gellert, the famous dark wizard, who people often judged and misunderstood.

I mean, I loved all of the guys to bits, but I wasn't sure I was going to survive being inside for such long periods of time.
Anyway, I...or rather we, we're all bored to death.
I wonder if you can die of boredom. Cause I certainly felt like I was.

I hummed to myself as I lay on the sofa, flicking through the TV channels at top speed. "No... no...no...no..." I muttered as I tried to find a good film or TV show that was playing. Alas, there was nothing even remotely good on.

I sighed.

Pulling Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring out of the plastic box, I opened the dvd case and put the dvd in the player. Honestly, I was thinking of just binge-watching all six seasons of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or Friends, but I thought a film would be...better.

I was only ten minutes into the film when I heard arguing coming down the hall.
Sighing irritability, I paused the movie and sighed crossly.

I swear if Jack was moaning about the rum being gone again...

Before you could even say 'abracadabra', everyone entered the living room, all of them shouting their heads off at one another.

"I told you, man, I didn't use the last of the toilet paper," I heard Glen shout at Jack, his headphones in an untidy tangle. "I was busy listening to my music!" He waved his walkman in front of Jack's tanned face.

"Oh, yeah, the toilet paper fairy took it, did she?" Someone argued. "Likely story. You must think I'm an idiot if you think I'm going to believe that load of dog poop."

"Guys," I said. "Guys!" I yelled, jumping up and down on the sofa, waving my arms to get everyone's attention.

Everyone stopped arguing and turned to face me.

"What's going on?"

"This greedy bastard used all the toilet paper up." Mort said angrily, pointing at Mortdecai who raised his eyebrow at him.

"I did not!" Protested Mortdecai in the most British way ever. "You know I get a terrible rash if I use that cheap stuff. Besides, it was Gellert."

I saw Gellert's hand close over his wand. I prayed that he didn't use his magic on Mortdecai. I didn't really want a potentially dead body on my hands.

"You big fat grass." Said John, glaring at the grass who was Mortdecai.

"Oi, you lot, quit it!" I raised my voice, as the arguing started again. "Will someone please tell me what's going on?"

"All the toilet paper has gone, Y/N." Said Edward, his brown eyes looking straight at me."

Ichabod nodded.

I stared at all eleven guys in disbelief. "You're seriously telling me that you're all arguing over something so stupid?"

"Yes." Answered Sam. "Pathetic isn't it?" He muttered.

"Just a little. Come on, let's just see if there's any more paper." I muttered, jumping off the sofa and going into the bathroom, everyone trailing behind me.

I knelt down on the bathroom floor and opened the cupboard. There was unopened boxes of toothpaste, tissues, cotton wool, antiseptic ect.
But there was no tissue paper or anything. "Okay, here's what we're going to do." I said, closing the cupboard and getting up. "We're going to go to the shops tomorrow and buy some more toilet paper and other stuff we need."

"Rum." Commented Jack.

"What?"

"Rum. We need to get rum."

"Umm..." I hesitated. "Okay, fine we'll get rum." I mumbled.

"And tea." Mortdecai added. "And crumpets."

"Cigarettes and sweetcorn." Mort piped up.

"Crisps!" Called Glen.

"And... and... and..."

My head was buzzing with so many of demands that I couldn't even begin to remember most of them.
"Alright. Okay, okay, okay. We'll get all that stuff."

All the guys cheered loudly and went back into the living room, me still holding the toilet roll for some weird reason. "Um, Mort, just double-checking, but did you hear what I just said?"

"Hmm, yeah." Mort replied, clearly not listening, his face glued to his laptop screen, headphones plugged in. He appeared to be writing his upcoming novel which he had been planning and stuff for weeks.

"Oi, four-eyes! Did you hear Y/N?!" Jack shouted, taking the roll out of my hand and aiming it at Mort's blond head.

"Ouch!" Mort yelped, looking up as he was hit hard in the head, his headphones slipping off and hanging around neck. "Who did that?"

Not even bothering to look up, everybody pointed at Jack. Even Jack pointed himself, which was like, kinda weird.

"I didn't need to ask, did I?" He muttered, going back to typing.

"Traitors." Jack muttered crossly, stomping over to the radiator where the cardboard toilet roll had rolled under.

******************************

This is probably poorly written, but I hope you enjoyed this, this was very fun to write. If you want a second part then comment for one, but I don't think I'll do one. But, never say never.
Ok, umm...yeah. Stay safe 😘😘