Quarantined: part 2

***Hope you enjoy this second part.**************************

******************************
The next day:

Once me and everyone else were washed and dressed, we sat down in the living room and started eating our breakfast. We usually ate at the table, but since we were in lockdown it didn't seem to matter.

"Alright, what are we going to do today?" I asked Jack, Sam, Sweeney, Edward, Mort, Glen, Gellert, Mortdecai, Ichabod and John, before spooning a mouthful of Coco Pops into my mouth.

"The same thing we've been doing for the past two months, absolutely nothing." Said Sam, who was sat in an armchair eating strawberry jam on buttered toast.

This was quite true of course. We'd been as lazy as fuck for the whole two months. The only thing the six of us had been doing, was eating, sleeping and watching back to back episodes of Prince of Bel-Air and Friends.
Luckily, I was the one facing the TV.
Ba-dum crash!

That was a little joke.

We'd also been forced to watch Rick and Morty (not that I don't like it), which Jack was currently (and dangerously) obsessed with.
He now knew all the characters. Their names, jobs, likes and dislikes etc. You name it, he knew.
It's not that I don't like it or comedy in general, it's just that it gives you a bit of a headache after a while...after you've been made to binge-watch a whole season on Netflix for 10 hours straight.

"Yeah and look how far we've got. Oh, that's right, nowhere." I replied sarcastically.

Breathe, just breathe.

"Sorry, Sam." I apologized. "I'm just going -" I made a whistling noise, as I made a circular motion with my finger beside my head, implying that I was going crazy.

Sam chuckled. "That's alright Y/N, I understand. Who wouldn't be going crazy stuck indoors constantly?"

Jack opened his mouth to answer, but Sam stopped him. "It's a rhetorical question, Jack," Sam told him, rolling his eyes, an amused smile on his face.

"Anyways, we need to shop today for some stuff." I continued. "We can't get delivery service, cause we live in an apartment. So, after we've finished eating, we'll make a list of items that we need to get and then we'll...go out to the shops and...shop."

"Well count me out," Jack said through some grey lumpy sludge, which I assumed was porridge.

"And me," Mortdecai added through a hot buttered crumpet.

"Me too." Mort piped up. "I've got to finish my book."

"No way Jóse." I crossed my arms and glared at them. "We're ALL going out. We need to shop and get some fresh air. At least everyone else isn't complaining, they're being good sports about it, unlike you three."

Jack, Mortdecai and Mort sighed, they knew they couldn't win the argument this time.
"Fine. You win." Mort held up his hands in defeat. "We'll go, at least I will. I might be able to get some ideas for my book, I am kind of stuck." He admitted.

"Well, how far have you got with your writing?" I asked him.

Mort mumbled something inaudibly.

"Your lips are moving, but there's nothing coming out. Just tell me, I promise I won't laugh."

"Everyone else will. Fine...one sentence." He mumbled.

"What?"

"One sentence," Mort said louder, his face turning red with embarrassment.