Johnny Depp #3

It's a very hot summer day, the windows are open, the curtains are closed and the fans are blowing a lovely cold air into the warm living room.
You and Johnny aren't doing anything today, you're just chilling and eating ice cream.

"Oh my god, it's so hot!" You moan as you sit on the sofa eating.

"You're telling me," Johnny said, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

You sigh deeply and fan yourself with a magazine. There's nothing for you to do today except just laze around and watch TV.

Getting extremely hot and uncomfortable you shift around on the sofa until you're complete upside down. It's an odd sensation but you stay in that position regardless.

Johnny frowns and looks at you weirdly when he sees you sitting next to him upside down. Bending his head to look at you, he says: "What are you doing upside down? Don't you want to watch the film anymore?"

"Sorry, I'm just overloaded with heat. And yes, I'd still like to watch the film with you." You shift round to sit upright again. You're glad to sit the right way round again because sitting upside down for so long has given you a headache. Shaking your head to get rid of the aching feeling, you dig your spoon into the ice cream tub and eat a bit more. Whilst you eat, you and Johnny talk back and forth through the rest of the film, pointing out movie easter eggs to each other and exchanging film facts.

After the movie is over, you slouch down low, all that ice cream has taken its toll on you. 'I'm going to need some new clothes if I keep eating like this every hot day.' you laugh to yourself inside your head.

"So...what'd you wanna do now?" You ask, turning to Johnny as you sit up.

"Hmm..." He picks at the skin on his lip (something that you both have in common) as he wonders what the two of you can do together. "Maybe we should just put the fan on and go to sleep. It's way too hot to do much else."

"Sounds good to me."

You hadn't had much sleep the night before; you were too hot with the sheets on and too cold with them off. This had left you tossing and turning way into the early hours of the morning, so you were happy to be able to have a doze.

Trudging upstairs to you and Johnny's shared bedroom, you put the fan on, close the curtains and flop onto the bed next to him, falling into a deep sleep in less than ten minutes.

(You did need that sleep, cause you slept peacefully up to late in the evening.)

***Hope you enjoyed this. Was short, but this is a short story after all.***