Johnny Depp #8: Part 1

***Imagine going to a Hollywood Vampire concert with your best friend, where Johnny isn't able to keep his eyes off you.

Just a heads up, I've never been to a concert, so please forgive me if I'm wrong.

Best friend's name: BF/N

Just a caution, there is one mention of drugs, but that's it.

*****************

"Excited?!" I asked my best friend, squeezing her arm, as we took the train to the O2 arena, where our favourite band Hollywood Vampires were performing.

"Excited? Of course, I'm excited! I can't wait to see/hear them perform their new Rise album!" My best friend squealed, her eyes sparkling.

"Me neither, I just hope we get there on time," I replied anxiously, looking at my watch, which read 00:10 am.
We were going to see their 1 am showing, so I was nervous that we wouldn't get to the arena on time - hopefully, we did.
We'd emptied our piggy banks and saved up every penny we had to buy tickets.

"Of course, we will don't worry. It's gonna be fine," my best friend assured me, patting my shoulder comfortingly.

"You've got the tickets to haven't you BF/N? We won't be able to get in without them."

"Yep, they're here in my purse."
She opened her purse and showed me the two tickets, which eased my anxiety slightly.

That gave me slight peace of mind, to know that the tickets were safe.

"Now come on, this is our stop," B/Fn said, taking my hand and pulling me towards the train doors, where we got off at North Greenwich station.
"Now which way do we go?" She questioned, scratching her head with her free hand and looking around once we got out of the station.

"You can let go now," I said, looking down at our hands, which were still linked together.

"Oh right sorry," B/Fn apologised, going red with embarrassment as she quickly let go of my hand.

"It's alright. Just forget about it. Anyway, let's find our way to the arena..." I looked around with confusion, just as B/Fn had done. I didn't know what to do.
"Oh right, of course. I'm so stupid." I mentally and physically face palmed myself. "Let's just ask one of the station staff. That man over there." I pointed out a middle-aged man in blue uniform to B/Fn, who stood behind us on our right. "Let's ask him. He'll probably know."

" 'scuse me, sir, do you know how to get to the O2 arena?" I asked, walking over to the man in the blue uniform.

The man looked at us, as we walked up to him. "Where did you say you were heading?" He inquired, having not heard us the first time.

"The O2 arena," I replied.

The man looked thoughtful for a moment, before smiling. "Certainly miss. Cross the road, then turn left and keep walking, then turn right.
Keep walking until you come to a Prezzo at the end of the street. Then turn right again and cross the road again and the arena will be right in front of you." He instructed us.

"Alright, thanks a lot," I grinned.

"Cheers," B/Fn added thankfully.

"No problem. What are you girls going to see?" He asked us curiously.

"The Hollywood Vampires. We're going to see them at one o'clock," we told him.

"I haven't heard of them before, but they sound like a good band. First concert?"

"Yeah," I couldn't help shuffling my feet and scratching up and down my arms with my nails as I said this. I was getting anxious about the time.

"Who are they made up of?" The blue-uniformed man cajoled, not seeming to realise that the longer we stood here chatting like old friends, the later we were gonna be, and the greater chance that we had of actually ending up missing the concert.