Johnny Depp #8: Part 2

****Sorry this has taken so long to publish. Hope you enjoy.*************************

It had been two weeks since the Hollywood Vampires had performed at the O2 arena, and I'd still had no call, not even a text from Johnny. Maybe he was really busy... We hadn't even bumped into each other in shops or libraries, which was a shame, because I was really missing him. Btw, I did try his phone, but he didn't pick up or call back. That's the downside of being friends with an extremely talented, world-wide known celebrity: they're always busy with one thing or another. *Sigh* Still, I'd be nice to see Johnny again. I'm thinking of trying his phone later today, to try and set up a date to hang out.

Anyway, after the concert, as me and my best friend were going home, I told her about Johnny telling me to give him a call if I would like to hang out some time. I even showed her the piece of paper and my signed picture.... Those were the two worst duff moves I have ever made in my entire life. I don't know what happened, she just suddenly went all stiff and her smile disappeared, like she had suddenly turned into a statue. We didn't talk for the entire journey, and when we got home, she went...stomped up to the guest room and slammed the door in my face. I could tell she took the whole thing very badly, because I heard sobbing around five o'clock, when we both should have been practically conked out. Right then, I felt like the worst fucking person in the world. I blamed myself for bringing it up, but I would've blamed myself if I hadn't, cause otherwise I would've lied to her - my best friend. God this friendship stuff is complicated, especially when she gave me an apology hug, but then stalked off and told me to fuck off when I said sorry. Apart from not talking in two weeks, she blocked my number and on social media. *Sigh* At the moment I feel like I'm alone in this world. My best friend won't talk to me and has temporarily dumped me, and Johnny hasn't called/texted, or replied to my calls or texts. The two people I care about most in my entire crazy, upside down, fucking rollacoaster of a life, haven't talked to me, and I haven't been able to talk to them. So it's a lose lose situation basically.

And-

Hold that thought, I've just received a text. It's from...oh my god, it's from Johnny.

Johnny: Hey, sorry I haven't called/texted you, I've been really busy with the band and stuff. I hope I haven't offended or upset you.

Me: Hey Johnny, no of course you haven't offended me. You have the band and your acting career to think about, so I understand that you're going to be busy.

Johnny: Aww thank you. That means a lot.

Me: No problem.

Johnny: So, anyway, the real reason I texted you was because I was wondering if you wanted 2 go out with me.

Me: ....

Wow, well this was awkward.

Johnny: Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I meant go out as friends, not go out go out 😳🙊

Me: Don't worry about it, I know what you meant.

Johnny: 😅

Me: And yes, I'd love to go on a date that's not really a date with you Johnny.

Johnny: 😊 Yay!

Me: 😂 😊

Johnny: So what time do you want to meet up?

Me: We haven't even decided where we're going for our date that's not really a date 🤣🤣🤣

Johnny: Lol. But seriously where should we go 4 our "date?"