5 The Dragon

GLAIZA

Kasalukuyan kaming nasa sasakyan, napaaga ang paghatid ko kay Rhian sa HGC ( Howell Group of Companies) dahil nagkaroon ng problema sa shipment at deliveries sa suppliers nila. Nagpatawag siya ng emergency meeting along with the board members. Halos mapatid ang litid niya sa kung sino man ang kausap niya sa kabilang linya.

" Don't you dare give me bullshit reasons Mr. Cruz. You're the one incharge for that matter and you didn't give the report immediately!. You're fired!!." - Sigaw niya sabay sa madiing pagpatay sa end button and she dialed again and call her secretary.

Nakakatakot talaga siya😰. I was unconsciously staring at her from time to time. She's sitting in the backseat and talking to her secretary.
While I remember my yoyon. Gone is the sweet, little innocent clingy yoyon. Dati rati kahit malayo pa lang tumatakbo na siya palapit sa 'kin. She will hug me and cling her arms around me, 'pag hindi ko siya niyakap pabalik nagtatantrums na siya saying na ayaw ko na daw sakanya at nagsasawa na ako to her and stuff like that. Now as I secretly sneak peek at her, I can only see the Rhian Jade Howell who is now the CEO of HGC. Confident, intimidating, seductive and one hell of a  goddess.

"Gusto mo bang mabangga tayo? Will you keep your eyes on the road!." -angil niya sa 'kin.

"Sorry"- I sighed deep.

See what I mean?. 'Pag nakikita niya ako kundi irap, simangot ang sinasalubong niya sa 'kin kulang na lang bugahan ako ng apoy to think na wala naman akong ginagawa, ayoko ng maulit na masapak ako ang bigat ng kamay niya baka matuluyan na akong maging panda.

Nakarating na kami sa building at dali daling bumaba si Rhian kausap pa rin ang secretary niya. 'Di man lang siya nag-abalang mag-angat ng tingin at batiin pabalik ang mga taong bumabati sa kanya na nasasalubong namin, kung kaya't ako na lang ang bumati sakanila.

"Are the board members already in?." - Rhian.

" Yes ma'am, they're already waiting for you." - Secretary.

"How about David Limjoco?."

"He's still on his way ma'am."

"Can you tell him not to go inside while the meeting is ongoing. I don't want someone to intrude us, just tell him to wait for me until the meeting is finish and I will talk to him privately." - dire-diretsong saad ni Rhian at pumasok na siya sa boardroom, shut the door close at naiwan akong nakatunganga sa nakasaradong pintuan.

---------------------------------------------------------

4 Hours had passed and the meeting is not yet over, it's lunch time already. Rhian didn't bother to eat breakfast this morning, only sip a cup of coffee because of this urgent meeting. I couldn't help but smile and feel proud on how my yoyon has become now. Strong willed and independent woman, that I'm sure in every decision that she's making, I know that she's doing right.

Around 1 pm and finally Rhian and the board step out of the room and it seems that the meeting went well. She looks relieved, her face is a little bit lighter now. She went straight to her office and do her paperworks again. What a workaholic woman. Akala ko magsungit at magtaray lang ang kanyang alam, but seeing her sitting in that swivel chair reminds me that she is really "The Boss". Nagugutom na ako and I know Rhian also, so I called Batchi to ask if she can deliver us some food tutal nasa RK naman sila dahil 'yun ang business ni Bianca.

---------------------------------------------------------

Rhian

I'm still busy reading and signing papers when I heard someone knocking. Without asking who is it, I just tell her to come in. It's probably my secretary I thought.