12 The Buddies

Rhian woke up and felt a warm body beside her, and she smiled at the thought that Glaiza is really here for her. G's arms is possessively wrapped around her body. She gently pinched her nose, careful not to wake her up but G catch her hand and shower it with butterfly kisses.

" Good morning love."-she greeted and gave Glaiza a peck on her lips.

" Good morning to you too, baby."

Rhian look at Glaiza as if waiting for something. Glaiza smiled sheepishly and pretend to ignore her, and when she tries to get up from the bed.

" Where is my good morning kiss?." - inis na sambit ni Rhian.

" Why? You have it already, didn't you?."-pang-aasar niya dito.

" It was me giving you the kiss not the other way around!."-maktol na nito.

Her eyes getting wet, and her nose turning red and her lips pouted. Alam niya naiinis na ito and she don't want to ruin her day. She held Rhian, cupped her face and kiss her on the forehead down to her nose and give a peck on her lips.

" Good morning to you too baby. Okay na?."-lambing ni Glaiza dito.

" Better than good. You love teasing me don't you?."- sagot tanong ni Rhian with pouted lips.

" Baby, will you stop doing that?."

" Stop doing what?."

" Stop pouting. I might lose control. Let's freshen up and have some breakfast. I'm starving."- hindi na niya hinintay na sumagot ito at baka hindi na nga siya makapagtimping halikan ng higit pa sa smack lang ang mga labi nito.

--------------------------

" How are you and Bianca, did you two cope up?."-ask G to Batchi.

" Well, you could say that, I'm getting there. The important thing is we're good now. Kayo ba? Kayo na ba?."-asar tanong ni Batchi.

" What do you mean?."

" Come on bro, hindi tayo pinanganak kahapon lang. You love her more than just a friend. She's your first love."

" How'd you know?."

" I know bro. Nagpagawa ka pa nga ng necklace with your own design na may "yoyon ko" ang pendant noong kararating lang natin sa France."

" Bakit ikaw hindi din ba? Eh 'yang nakasabit diyan sa leeg mo patunay din 'yan na mahal mo si Bianca."

" Oi hindi ah! Don't be nosy it's my name 'B'"-deny ni Batchi.

" Gago! 'BB' nakalagay na pendant sa kwintas mo. Si Mike naman 'kitten'. Oh di in-love tayong tatlo sa mga Howell."

" Ang tanong, the feeling is mutual din kaya?."

" Let's take it easy binubuild up pa lang natin uli yung friendship natin sakanila."

" Tama ka diyan kaya lang kasi ang daming umaaligid sakanila hirap bakuran."

"Ano pang silbing naging bodyguard nila tayo. Kalma lang tayo."- pampalakas loob niya kay Batchi.

--------------------------------