54 Macarena

RHIAN

Its been 5 days since pinagleave ako ni Glaiza. Sa mga araw na yun lagi akong nagigising sa umaga na nakadantay siya sa bandang tiyan ko. Nakatitig lang siya sakin at marahang hinahaplos ang sikmura ko, pagaling na ang pasa ko pero si Glaiza hindi pa din yata nakakamove on sa nangyare sakin. Pag nagising na ako, she will give my stomach butterfly kisses. Hindi siya nagsasalita ng kahit na ano, her silence says it all.

I want to take away her worries and fears.

" Love what are you thinking? "-umpisa ko.

" Ikaw Baby. I was just thinking about you getting hurt dahil sa kapabayaan ko!" -guilt is written over her face.

Hindi niya ako matingnan ng deretso.

" Glaiza, Love it's not your fault. Please forget about it na. It's been days pero bakit mo sinisisi ang sarili mo sa nangyare!"- nagsisimula ng umahon ang inis ko.

Huminga ako at kinalma ang sarili ko. Ayokong sabayan ang sentimyento niya ngayun.

" Can I sleep in my room? I want to be alone"-paalam niya.

" So now you're leaving me here alone! ano bang problema!"-taas boses ko na.

" I feel like I'm useless "-she whispered softly.

My heart sunk sa tinuran niya.

" Love how can you say that? do you know that you are important to us. You have a vital part to each and everyone of us."-I cupped her face gently.

" Stop thinking that way. Don't you know that the reason why many woman swoon over you is that they know your worth. You know I go gaga over you right?"-mahinahong sambit ko.

" Is that true?"-lumiwanag ang mukha niya.

" So true Love. Ang gusto kong gawin mo ngayun is forget what happened and go on with our lives."-kinawit ko ang mga braso ko sa leeg niya and touch the tip of her nose.

" Sorry for acting this way Yoyon ko. I'm trying hard not to think about it but it keeps on popping in my mind"-

" Maybe there's a way to remove those worries of yours!"-kindat ko sakanya.

I showed her the most seductive smile that I could give. Kita kong napalunok siya passion and desire is written all over her face but she close her eyes tightly and bit her lip. When she open her eyes nawala na ang nabasa ko kaninang emosyon sakanyang mga mata. Bumalik na sa normal ang kanyang paghinga.

I feel like rejected again!

" Don't you want me anymore? akala mo ba hindi ko napapansin! is there something wrong with me?!"-nagtatampo ko ng tanong sakanya.

" Yoyon don't over think. I just want us to have a perfect moment to do it. You know that you're always wanted."

" Why just now? we did it for a couple of times, and now eversince we're engage you're always rejecting me!"

" Baby, I want you as much as you want me and you know that. But you know that it's only physical. The next time we do it I want that our heart, body and soul will be one with all the blessings around us and up above. Do you get me?"-titig niya sakin.

Hindi ko mawawaan pero I will just play her game. Maybe it would spice up in building our relationship as a soon to be married couple.

" Siguraduhin mo lang na walang ibang butas na pinapasukan yan Galura! I swear ako mismo maghuhukay ng libingan ng babae mo!"-gigil bulong ko sakanya.