72 Doomed

GLAIZA

Buti na lang okay na ulit si Rhian. I told her na pupunta ako RK to check ang mga nag-oojt na mga estudyante namin kinabukasan. My gorgeous wife just flared her nose and didn't bother to answer me.

I snuggle my wife in our soft bed, she's not speaking to me again. I caress her tummy careful not to wake her up. I can't sleep if she's treating me like this, I just can't focus in everything I do, that's how she affects me she makes me immovable and conveyable at the same time.

I kiss her softly dahan dahang akong  bumangon at kinumutan ko siya ng maayos.

Kumuha ako ng beer sa ref and go out sa veranda. Nakakadalawang bote na ako ng maramdaman kong yumakap ang asawa ko sa likuran ko. Napapikit ako sa halo halong emosyon sa tuwing ganito kalapit si Rhian sakin.

" What's the problem Love? naglalasing ka?"-she ask whispering.

" No wifey. I just can't sleep"-I reasoned at tinungga ko na ang bote ng beer at sinaid ang laman nito.

Pinaharap niya ako sakanya and I saw the worry and concern in her eyes.

" We're good right?"-tanong niya and my wifes eyes is getting fluffy.

" Sssshhhh course we're more than good wifey"- pisil ko sa pisngi niya.

" I just feel like you're brushing me off. Are you wifey?"- I queried.

" Is that the reason why you're not sleepy yet and drinking right now?"-she stared at me guiltily.

" Sort of. Hindi ko kaya when you treat me like nothing and you just ignored me in an instant"-amin ko.

Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay at napangiti.

" So effective ang oplan deadma ko sa'yo. You're easily affected by whatever  I  say and do."-she conceitedly claim.

" Everything wifey. Even the smallest things you do it affects me literally. You're my wife and my life now and if you don't feel the same as I feel towards you just kill me now cause I can't bear the pain that's hurling my whole being"- naiiyak kong sabi at tumitig sakanya.

" You dumb-ass why you'd think that way Hubby. I'm pregnant you idiot and I have mood swings. Hai naku Hubby!"-irap niya sakin.

Bubuksan ko pa sana ang pangatlong bote ng pigilan niya ako.

" You've had enough Love. You know that I belong to you right Hubby. Magkakaanak na nga tayo oh"-turo niya sa umbok niyang tiyan.

"Lasing ka na Glaiza nagdadrama ka na eh."-iling niya.

" I'm not yet drunk Rhian. I'm serious here!"-irita ko ng sabi.

" One more Rhian from you Glaiza! I'm warning you!!"- a sudden fury is visible in her beautiful eyes.

" I marry you cause you're the only one I need and I want you to be my present and my future. Isn't that enough?"-naiiyak na niyang singhal sakin.

Tatalikuran na niya sana ako ng hilahin ko siya pabalik sakin and kiss her sweetly. I can taste the tears that falling from her eyes while kissing her. Tinukod niya ang mga kamay sa dibdib ko as I continue exploring her lips tasting and savoring her.

We grasp some air for that long kiss and I clench her body next to mine.

" I love you so much Baby"-I uttered.