46 The Talk

GLAIZA

I was literally upset to Rhian, that's why I opt to go to the minibar and drag my siblings to have a drink with me.

I was hurt and frustrated. Damn! How can she be so insensitive all my life I've been wanting her for Pete's sake!.

My buddies' outrage at me. Well my buddies' always been my mother / guardian figure though.

We've talked about Patricia and I want to warn Kendall. So me and my siblings decided to go to Kendalls and talk about her assistant. Good thing they're not staying in the same house. But it's creeping me out knowing that Pat is not yet fully healed and her mental problem maybe become worst.

I'm lying next to Rhian and I feel a bit guilty cause her hands are sore. She's sleeping soundly now. I can't sleep, I still remember what happened between me and Kendall awhile ago.

------------------

Few hours ago

" Tol you sure about this?"-Batchi ask me.

" Yeah we need to warn Ken"-sagot ko.

" What if she won't believe you?"-Mike.

" I have a proof"-kumpiyansa kong sabi.

Walang pagmamadaling pumunta kami sa tinutuluyan ni Kendall. I knock at her doorstep and she's surprise it was me whose knocking.

" Hey G. Bet you can't resist me don't ya?"-maluwag ang ngiti niya at yumakap sakin.

" K, can we talk?"-seryoso kong sabi.

" Sure! why so serious? Come on in. What do you want to have? Coffee wine or me?"-akit nito na siyang nagpaubo sa mga kasama ko.

" Mga tol mauna na kayong umuwe mamaya mahaba habang usapan 'to"-baling ko kay Mike at Batchi.

"Bro usap lang ha. Yung bata mo dun baka magkatoyo na naman.Dito lang kami sa sala"-Mike.

" Just feel at home guys"-sabi ni Kendall.

" Let's go to my room"-aniya at pinagbigyan ko na lang.

" So what is it that you wanna talk about? Did you change you're mind having me instead of your girlfriend?"-she ask hopingly.

" No K, I love her and I came here to ask about your personal assistant Patricia. How long have you known her?"-deretso ko ng tanong.

Sumama bigla ang mukha niya sa mga sinabi ko.

" So are you into my assistant instead of me!?"-galit niyang sabi.

" That's not what I meant K. Did you background check her? How well do you know her?"-

" Well, she's my PA for months now and all I know is she's reliable and trustworthy cause since day one she take cares everything for me."-sagot nito.

" How on earth didn't you check on her before you hire her K?"-

" Hey what's with you? you're not the judgemental kind of person. Do you know her?"-iritang sabi nito.

" Yeah I know her"

" Bullshit G. Don't tell  me you
have had sex with her or did you two hooked up?"-matalim na tingin niya.

"That bitch!"-muling sambit niya.

" I want you to see something K."-linabas ko ang files na pinadala sakin ni Jasmine about the case of Patricia.