30 The Obsessed

KENDALL

It's been months but still, I couldn't find G. The last time we saw each other is when we go to a party and I put a party drug on her drink. The effect of the drug is absolutely incredible. Glaiza and me end up in my hotel suite and fucked each other until we're drowned in exhaustion. It felt great and I can't get enough of her. I miss her dick inside of me. I never had any sexual contacts since then, I only want G inside me and I will do everything in my power to have her back. Just merely reminiscing the sex we had makes my nub wet. I intentionally went to their house in France but sadly they are nowhere to be found. I feel frustrated. I hire a private investigator to find them at all cost. Luckily, I bumped to Glaiza's father and ask random questions indirectly pertaining Glaiza. But the old hag is smart enough to notice me. I didn't get any information from him. But I tell him that I need Glaiza to be my personl bodyguard. As expected he refuse cause probably he knows what had happened between me and her daughter. I suddenly smiled when my phone rang. It's the investigator.

" Meet me at the lobby. Did you get some information?"-I ask giddily.

" Chill lady. You're too obvious"-he laugh.

" I'm coming."-I hurriedly go out in my room and proceed at the lobby.

I feel excited, finally. I can see her again. I just hope she'll give me another chance to fix everything about us. I admit it's my fault. I've regretted it several times. I was the one who ruined the blossoming love relationship between us.

" So are you going to just stand there and smile like an idiot?"-the detective smirk.

I raise my eyebrow and glared at him.

He suddenly fished out an envelop and put it on the table.

" I have a good news and bad news for you Ms. Kendall so what do you wanna know first?"

" Of course good news first. Now spill"- I answered wearily.

" I find her. She's in the Philippines at this moment. She was hired as a bodyguard of Rhian Howell one of the heiress of the renowned business tycoon in the country"

" Finally! Oh thank goodness."- I'm so happy that I found her. I can't contain myself to smile.

" You're too early to celebrate. Don't you wanna know the bad news? You're totally whipped by her!"-he teases me.

" It doesn't matter about the bad news. As long as I can finally reach out to her."

" Really ? even if I tell you that she's in a relationship right now?She's in a relationship with Rhian Howell whom she work for"

" What? That can't be! She's mine! I will not allow anyone to have my Glaiza. She's mine and mine alone!"-I shouted angrily. I don't mind those fucking people staring at me.

"Sorry to tell you Kendall my dear. But she' s totally in love with her girl"- I can sense mockery in his voice.

" Are you mocking me? don't you know of what I'm capable of?"

" I know. So what's you're next move then? "

" I'll book a flight to go where Glaiza is!"

" Why don't you just let her be Ken? She's genuinely happy now! Why can't you just be happy for her?"-

" You know what! you're too nosy! I'm the only one for her and no one else!"