Chapter 11: Merry Christmas

The result of his gift to Snape Harry got to know in the next potions class. Snape didn't sneer at him anymore and even gave him some advice on doing things better. After class, most of the Gryffindor half cornered him outside the classroom.

"What did you do with Snape?"

"Yes, ...he was actually nice to you."

"How did you tame him?"

Harry snorted. They let it sound like Snape was some big evil monster that was untameable.

"Woah, the only thing I did was being nice to him and thanking him for some help he gave me. It also seems to help that I'm quite good at potions" Harry replied.

Loki coughed which sounded conspicuous like 'bribery'.

With that, Harry was the new hero of Gryffindor. It spread like wildfire that he was the one and only one of them to get Snape to be actually nice.

 It spread like wildfire that he was the one and only one of them to get Snape to be actually nice

Time flew by. Days went into weeks, and soon the first snow fell.

It was the last History lesson before they had their test to see whether Loki could teach them properly. So Loki decided not to confuse them with more information and do something else instead...he gave them a Q&A in the last lesson to eliminate any confusion. They were prepared a good as possible. Therefore, he told everyone that they would meet on the grounds this day and to wear warm clothes.

"Since you're well prepared for the test on Thursday, I don't want to confuse you with unnecessary information. I thought why not doing a practical test about what you learned," he told them with a grin.

Some looked at him in utter confusion while others had an inkling about what was to come.

"Snowball fight! Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor. Let's see what you remember about war tactics!"

With a snap of his fingers, and two snow fortresses appeared behind him.

The Gryffindors had a feral grin on their faces before they started to attack the Ravenclaws who quickly sought shelter in their fortress before starting a counterattack. A few minutes later and the war was in full swing while Binns and Loki stood at the side watching them. This was until Harry threw a snowball straight at Loki's head who looked into another direction at that time.

"Oh attacking the judge? That calls for revenge," he said, wiping the snow off his head.

Afterwards, he rapidly shot back three snowballs at each team because some of the Ravenclaws started to attack him too.

Loki quickly conjured up a third smaller fortress for himself before starting attacks on both teams.

Half of the lesson was over, and there seemed to be no end to their little mock war. Even some of the students who had a free period joined them. Right then McGonagall, who also had a free period, came around to see what was going on and what that ruckus meant. She stood right next to Binns when suddenly a stray snowball initially intended for Loki, hit her.