Chapter 47: Dos Bros

The group of friends was currently sitting in the Great Hall and watching the first years being sorted. Sam, a bit bored, let his gaze wander when he realised something.

"Hey, where are Snape, Sprout and Dumbledore?" he asked the others.

Everyone simultaneously looked at the head table only to realise that said teachers indeed were missing, interesting.

"I wonder what happened," Hermione mused.

"They're probably missing because of that flying car incident," Harry said with a shrug.

"Flying car?" the twins echoed with a frown.

"Ah yes, you missed that," Loki replied thoughtfully. "During the train ride, we saw a blue Ford flying next to the train though we have no idea who flew it."

Instantly the twins looked around, only to groan audibly when they saw that their younger brother was missing.

"That idiot," George moaned.

"He will be expelled for that stunt," Fred followed.

Harry, though looked curiously at them.

"Why? What happened?" he asked them.

"It seems that our stupid brother Ron took our father's car," Fred explained.

"It is a blue Ford Anglia," George added.

"Though we have no idea why," they both finished.

"Huh," was all Harry said to that. He didn't overly care about that idiot Ron.

They all watched the sorting when Luna was called out and walked over to the three-legged stool with a spring in her step. She sat down, and Professor McGonagall placed the hat on her head. It didn't take long until the hat groaned and called out Gryffindor.

With that, Luna bounced over to them and sat down opposite of Harry, right next to Neville, who made space for her.

Not much later, the sorting came to an end with the sorting of Ginevra Weasley. Harry guardedly watched her how she walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down a few seats away from him. He would have to be careful around her, not that he spurred her on in her phantasy of her becoming Lady Potter.

The twins took the sorting's end as their cue to stand up and wave their wands in the air. Suddenly music started to play from seemingly nowhere, filling the entire Great hall. McGonagall, who was about to put the stool and the hat away, looked disapprovingly in their direction but did nothing to stop it, not that it would have worked anyway.

Don't ever think you're the first one who did it
Dos Bros, Dos Bros did it
And you wouldn't believe who already knew
Dos Bros, Dos Bros knew it
They came, they saw, they took, they shook
No one can stop them go, go!
Don't ever think so

(Dos Bros – The Bosshoss)

Quite a few of the students chuckled upon the twins' way of introducing themselves. While those that never had any contact with the Muggle world looked confused about the choice of music. Not the music itself – that they were used to by now. Some of the professors looked surprised, while others, like McGonagall, simply looked resigned.

From the outside they're handsome devils
From the inside they're true born rebels

Several students from different houses laughed upon those lines, and the twins even received a few wolf-whistles.