Chapter 32: America Beware - Harry Potter is Coming!

"Did he really just faint?" Loki asked in disbelief.

Dean walked over to the angel and waved a hand in front of his face. When he got no reaction, he felt for a pulse to make sure that the vessel at least was alive.

"Seems to be the case," he finally replied.

Loki blinked a few times before he began to laugh...loudly, he even fell off the chair from laughing so hard.

"You...that...," he tried to get out between bouts of laughter. "Do you...have...any...idea how...hard...it is...to get...an angel...to faint?"

"Achievement unlocked!" Harry snickered.

"You definitely play too many games on that laptop of yours," Sam snorted while shaking his head.

"What? Do you really think I use the internet only for porn?" he cheekily retorted.

"Er...WHAT?"

"Didn't you know? The internet is for porn!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Everyone bar Loki, who was still lying on the floor laughing, even more now with what Harry was doing, stared at Harry as if he had finally lost it.

"Normal people don't just use the internet for porn," Sam finally stated dryly. Sending Harry into a bout of laughter because he had unknowingly used the same words as they were used in the version of the song he knew.

Harry nodded towards Dean with amusement, who stood next to the passed out angel and looked confused.

"Sorry but he's not normal," Sam told Harry.

Harry narrowed his eyes and nodded towards Loki.

"Even less normal," Sam deadpanned.

That made Harry snicker until he was also laughing. In the end, he reached into his pouch that he got from Loki on Christmas and pulled out his laptop and opened it. After a quick search on the net, he turned it around while setting the volume to maximum.

Turning it around so that the others could hear and see the video he played, he carefully watched their faces.

"You're not even twelve!" Mary said in the end, shocked what the child had access to.

"So what? Between Loki, my godfather, who is even more immature than Loki is, and yes, this is possible. As well as Dean and Sam, I can honestly say that this is the least troublesome thing. Then there were also my so-called relatives...let's just say that they were certainly NOT role models."

When he thought about his relatives, suddenly another thought occurred to him. One that he conveniently ignored until now. He looked at Loki and hummed in contemplation.

"Say Loki, what happened to Dudley? Didn't you say that he stayed with big balloon Marge? But how could he then have appeared as a ghost on that day?" he asked the pagan god.

Loki, who calmed down, sighed. "Don't look at me like that, this wasn't my doing. It seems that Dudley had a little meeting with the hellhound of that woman that didn't end well," he finally brought out. "As I said, it wasn't something I did, but I would be lying if I were to say that it was a bad thing to happen."

"You mean Ripper? Huh, interesting; but what do you mean that it wasn't a bad thing to happen?"

Loki warily looked at Harry, not knowing whether he should tell the boy or not. But in the end, he decided that it would be worse if he kept it a secret. He didn't want to lose Harry's trust over something like this.