1.3

________________
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
________________

She could feel the wind blowing as she opened the door

She could feel the wind blowing as she opened the door. She closed the door behind her immediately, stuffing her hands inside her hoodie.

Dragging her feet to the bench, she sat on it and let out a small sigh.

Tonight is a bit windy. Her thought as she looked up to the dark sky, staring at the moon. There are no stars tonight...

Another sigh escaped from her mouth as she looked down to her feet.

How is he doing? Does he look for me? or he already forgot me?

'

« 12 years old Minhee »

"don't be too loud, we don't want to wake anyone" he muttered, placing his index finger on his lips. Minhee nodded and giggling a little.

He grabbed her wrist quietly walked out from the house, closing the door behind him, intertwined his hand with his sister's hand.

He sat down on the grass as he pat the empty space beside him. "it's clean, sit here" he quietly muttered and Minhee obeyed the male, sitting beside her brother.

"you love stargazing don't you?"

Minhee nodded vigorously "especially with you!" she said a bit too loud. She gasped before cupping her mouth.

The elder chuckled at her cuteness before looking up to the sky. "sit closer" he said and minhee furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but still did what he told.

He unzipped his jacket before turning to the girl, opening his arms. "you don't wanna get cold"

Minhee grinned before hugging his waist, snuggling closer to him.

A smile crept on her face as she felt the warmth around her. "I love you, brother" she mumbled.

The male looked down on the smaller girl before a small smile crept on his face, he patted her head softly.

"I love you more baby sis" he chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"what if one day we lost each other brother? What would you do?" she suddenly asked making the male furrowed his eyebrows, frowning at her question.