1.38

_______________

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

______________

Minhee sighed heavily as the men walked out from the room, closing the door right after

Minhee sighed heavily as the men walked out from the room, closing the door right after. They just tortured her again.

Cuts and bruises are everywhere on her body. Her eyes are red and swollen from crying due to the pain those cruel people gave to her.

Her energy is slowly drained out as she hasn't eats and drinks anything for days.

When will they come to save me? They will come to save me right?

Another tears escaped from her eyes, slowly rolling on her cheeks. She really wants to go back, she doesn't want to stay here anymore, she wants to escape.

But she can't do anything about it. She can't move even an inch, she can't even fight back when the men tortured her.

She can only yelling, screaming, shouting and crying.

Please don't leave me this way, I trust you guys will come here.

She still remembers all sweet words that the boys once said to her to cheer her up and make her happy.

"you are not just one of our team, you are our family and I have to protect my family, always" –Hongjoong.

"I don't like to see you hurt, it hurts me too to see you hurt, I don't want anyone to hurt my princess" –Seonghwa.

"whoever dare to mess with you, I will make sure them to kneel on you and apologize until you forgive them, nobody can mess with you" –Yeosang.

"I would do anything when it comes to you, you are our sister, our princess, we would risk everything for you" –Mingi

"you know I treat you more than just a member right? I see you as my sister now, don't worry, if you wants comforts, I will always be there for you" –San

"Remember my words Minhee, if anyone dares to mess with you or come to attack you, never hesitate to hit them on their balls, protect yourself from every jerks and perverts!" –Wooyoung

"you can come to me when you miss your brother, I can always give the warmest hug and comforts you whenever you feel sad, you're not alone" –Jongho

"I protect you and always keep you safe because I want to, I want to protect you because you already become an important person to me" –Haechan.

"psst"

Minhee eyes fluttered opened as she looked up to the ceiling and furrowed her eyebrows only to see a male who's waving towards her with a wide charming smile plastering on his face. "remember me?"