1.19

________________
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

________________

"min, you okay? did he hurt you anywhere? Hit you? left bruise on you?" Jongho asked in panic

"min, you okay? did he hurt you anywhere? Hit you? left bruise on you?" Jongho asked in panic. Minhee replied with a dry chuckled as she nodded her head.

"yeah-" "holy sh- he left a bruise on your neck?! Seonghwa hyung!"

Jongho called the elder as he dragged the girl into Seonghwa's office leaving the other members together in the living room.

"thank you Hwasa noona" San said before sighing in relief. "without you, we don't know what would happen to Minhee"

Hwasa nodded her head before chuckling. "small matter, I wouldn't let that jerk kill anyone else after kidnapping a lot of innocent humans"

Hongjoong nodded his head while sighing heavily, "we failed this mission but as long as Minhee is fine and safe, it's okay"

Everyone nodded their head, agreeing with the leader.

"I guess we should planning other plans, maybe I should be the one who's doing this mission since he doesn't know me"

Haechan spoke making everyone averted their attentions to the male.

Hwasa hummed while nodding her head, "you're right, Hyunsuk already know most of you, so I prefer you guys sending him"

Hongjoong looked down to the ground before rubbing his temple.

"it's okay, we'll discuss about it later, it's getting late already, you should go home, noona" hwasa nodded her head before smiling.

"let me send you" yeosang offered before walking away with the car keys in his hand. Hwasa eyed everyone, "tell Minhee to be careful often while doing missions okay, make sure she's fine"

The elder girl reminded before heading out from the house, biding goodbyes to the boys.

'

"she's fine" Jongho said approaching Haechan who's at the kitchen making Haechan snapped his head towards the owner of the voice.

"uh, I didn't ask?" Haechan said as he raised his eyebrows as he eyed the male who dragging his feet towards his direction.

Jongho grinned "it's only been a week you're here but I could already see that you attracts to her"

Haechan scoffed before shaking his head, "aye no way, I'm profession- I mean, I'm not that type of guy who liking people quick"

Jongho shrugged, "yeah sure, you know you can allow for liking her, nothing stop you" smiling teasingly at the male.

Haechan furrowed his eyebrows as he tilted his head, "what do you mean by that?"

Jongho grinned "don't you think she reminds you of someone?" he asked, raising his eyebrows and Haechan nodded his head.

"she does reminds me to someone..."

Jongho raised his eyebrows, "who do you think she reminds you to? Haechan?" Haechan eyes went wide as he immediately stood in shock.

"h-how did you know that name?!"

Jongho sighed heavily, signaling him to sit back on his seat. Haechan slowly sat down, staring at the male suspiciously.

"I know who you are, don't worry, your secret is safe with me, trust me"

Haechan sighed heavily, "how long do you know? How?" Jongho shrugged "that's not the main question here, we're talking about Minhee"

Haechan furrowed his eyebrows "I don't know, she reminds me of someone, really, but I can't put finger on it"

Jongho sighed heavily before facepalmed. "haechan-ah, are you dumb or pretending to be dumb? C'mon!"

"don't call me with that name here!" haechan yelled-whispered.

Haechan shook his head "ah, whatever, why are we even talk about her?" Haechan said, frowning a little "because you like her" Jongho shrugged, smirking.

"no"

"yes"

"I said no!"

"I said yes"

Haechan rolled his eyes before scoffing. "wah, you're unbelievable" he stood as he eyed the male in front of him who still had smirk on his face.

Jongho stick out his tongue playfully, "you like her and that's the final"

Haechan glared to the younger, "I'm going to sleep, it's getting late" Jongho nodded his head, still smiling teasingly.

"sure, sweet dreams" Jongho said in a teasing tone making the male groaned in annoyed. Jongho laughed a little after seeing his reaction.

Hah, you think you can fool me huh?

[ a/n; short one hehe ]