1.22

________________

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

________________

The girl looked around the room before caressing her bruised wrist softly

The girl looked around the room before caressing her bruised wrist softly. She looked down on her feet before sighing heavily.

The door then swung opened making the girl snapped her head up.

A male took a seat in front of her before smiling reassuringly to the girl. "don't worry, you're here because I want to ask you some question related to what happened today" he said with a warm tone.

The girl nodded her head before looking down. "do you know the guy that kidnapped you, miss?" he asked and the girl slowly nodded her head.

"he's actually my ex-boyfriend" she quietly spoke.

"we just broke up a few months ago because he's being abusive towards me" the girl said before rolling up her sleeves, showing all the bruises on her arms.

"these all are from him"

Jisung nodded his head after hearing her explanation. "can you tell more about your relationship with him, like do you know his job? How did you meet him?"

The girl nodded her head.

"actually, I met him through social media" she lowered her head a little. "my parents are always busy with their business so I felt lonely because nobody is there to spend their times with me except Minjae"

She sighed before continuing. "I was homeschooled, that's why I don't have any friends, so that's why I decided to go through this one app where you can find new people"

"my intention at first is only to find some new friends, so I found my ex-boyfriend there, he was cool and nice at first"

"we got to know each other and getting close as day passed, we then decided to meet in real life and when I met him in real life, I really thought he is a nice guy"

"all the information about him that he told me were right, he didn't fake anything, then soon I started to developed feelings for him and we got into relationship"

Jisung listened to her backstory and explanation attentively, not wanting to miss anything she told him.

"when we're in relationship, everything are good but I still decided to hide my relationship from my parents"

"it's not like they care" she mumbled but Jisung heard it clearly.

"after 6 months relationship with him, I found his real job, the job that he doesn't tell me, he told me he worked in this one café but turned out he did a dirty job"

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms, "dirty job?" he questioned and the girl nodded.

"he's a drug dealer and he works with this one man who kidnapped some girls" she blurted before pressing her lips into thin line.

"I overheard his conversation with someone, I was very shock about it that I immediately went to him to break up because I don't want to stay with a drug dealer!"

Jisung nodded his head, agreeing with the girl.

"but my action making him mad, he forced me to stay but I rejected"

"I once tried to report it to the police but he caught my action and since that he started to become abusive, he hit me multiple time with belt, he slapped me and sometimes he even punched me, he doesn't let me go back to my house and stay with him"

"after a few months living like a hell with him, I succeed to escaped but then he caught me again but luckily Minjae came here to report"

Jisung sighed heavily. "that's a long ass story" he whispered to himself before looking up to the girl.

"thank you for your commitment and don't worry because now you're safe now and he won't find you again"

Jisung said before smiling warmly making the girl weakly smile before nodding her head, "thank you too for saving me earlier"

Jisung chuckled "that's my job" the girl smiled before both of them stood up, exiting the room.

"sir-" the girl caught his arm. Jisung looked down on her arm before towards her and raised his eyebrows "yes?"

"what if his boss find me?"

Jisung smile before removing her hand away, "don't worry, we will find his boss, so you will be fine, really"

"and if something happens to you..." he grabbed her hands and his pen before writing down his phone numbers and his name on her palm.

"straight up call me" he grinned before walking out from the room, leaving the flustered girl alone.

'

"yoonjae noona, you're fine!" Minjae exclaimed as he ran up to his sister hugging her.

Minjae broke the hug before looking up towards his sister. "he hurts you" he pouted. "I will never forgive him for hurting you noona! It's okay next time, I will protect you"

The girl chuckled, "thank you Minjae-ah" she said, patting her little brother head softly.

"hyung!" Minjae ran to Jeno "thank you for saving my sister, you're the best" the others chuckled at his cuteness.

"it's our job, Minjae" Jeno said patting his head.

"when I grew up, I want to be like hyung so I can save people too" Jaemin smiled widely "then you gotta work hard and study well okay?"

Minjae nodded his head.

Just then a married couple ran up to the siblings. The woman pulled the girl into a tight hug. "yoonjae sweetie, I'm so sorry on what happen" she cried on her shoulders.

"mom..." yoonjae muttered before breaking the hug. "we should focus on you guys more than our work, we're sorry honey" her dad said before patting her head. A smile crept on Yoonjae's face as she nodded her head.

The woman then turned to the officers. "thank you for saving my daughter, without you guys my daughter could be in a danger"

Jisung smiled to them before nodding his head, "It's our job besides your daughter is now safe so I hope you guys could pay more attention to her and Minjae for their safety"

Yoonjae smile widely after hearing Jisung's words before mouthing 'thank you' towards him.