1.31

________________

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

________________

Minhee knocked on Haechan's room before slowly twisting the knob, opening the door

Minhee knocked on Haechan's room before slowly twisting the knob, opening the door. "hyuck?" she called and peeked inside the room.

Haechan turned to the door before smiling weakly, "oh Minhee..." Minhee smiled a little and went inside.

"you didn't eat yet" she spoke but Haechan just shook his head. "I'm not feeling hungry, Minhee" the girl sighed a little.

She glanced to the male before reaching for his hand. "she will be fine" she muttered and Haechan furrowed his eyebrows, "how are you so sure about that?"

"because she is your sister, she must be strong just like you, she must be smart just like you to think any ways to come back here"

Haechan turned to Minhee and Minhee smiled before nodding her head, "trust me, we will find her"

Haechan stared at the girl before Jongho's words hit him again.

"and I think Renjun also understand you well, you even knew he lost Minhee"

"Minhee is also precious to him"

Haechan pressed his lips into thin line before huffing. "then what about you?" he blurted making the girl raised his eyebrows.

"why didn't you think of any way to come back to your brother?"

His words made Minhee shut her mouth before avoiding Haechan's eyes contact. "what do you mean?"

Haechan tilted his head, "Huang Bora, you don't have to hide anything from me now" the girl eyes went as wide as possible right after she heard his words.

She stared at him in shock as her mouth parted a little. Haechan chuckled bitterly. "you, me and Jongho are the same, we try to find a way to come back— to get out from this mess"

Haechan smiled a little, "we're just the same Bora..."

Haechan grabbed her hand before holding it tight. "your brother miss you so much, he really want you to come back to him"

Minhee furrowed his eyebrows. "do you... know my brother?"

Haechan raised his eyebrows, "Huang Renjun? Oh trust me Bora, I know him so damn well" Minhee now face Haechan while frowning.

"Renjun gege?" Haechan grinned before nodding his head. "yes, your brother"

Haechan chuckled, "I promise him to help him, finding his sister and make sure his sister is fine and safe" Haechan nodded his head. "I did it, I found his sister" Haechan smiled.

"it's the beautiful girl who sits in front of me right now"

'

Minhee walked back and forth in her room as she sighed heavily before stopped her movement and face the mirror.

"I promise him to help him, finding his sister and make sure his sister is fine and safe"

"I did it, I found his sister"

She stared at her own reflection before furrowing her eyebrows. "so Renjun gege has been looking for me, he still looking for me" she mumbled to herself before tears slowly rolled down on her cheeks.

"he still care for me" she chuckled bitterly before wiping her tears.

She grabbed her jacket in the closet before standing in front of the mirror once again. "if hyuck can help Renjun ge, then I can help him too, I need to help hyuck too"

She grabbed her phone before dialing someone's number and walked out from her room right after she grabbed her gun inside the drawer.