1.25

________________

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

________________

Jaemin and Jeno shared a look before both sighing at the elder in front of them

Jaemin and Jeno shared a look before both sighing at the elder in front of them. Mark patted the male shoulder before placing a drink in front of him.

Renjun eyes are puffy and red due to cry a lot, he even took an early leave earlier that day because he can't focus on his work.

"what else do you hide from us Renjun? You never tell us that you have a sister," Jaemin spoke, breaking the silence.

Renjun looked up to the younger before sighing heavily. "I don't hide anything anymore, you guys now know everything, my parents got murdered 7 years ago, bodies missing and my sister have been missing for 4 years"

Renjun took a sipped from his drink before letting out another sigh.

"why didn't you tell us then? Why don't you search for her?" Jeno now voiced out.

Renjun shook his head, "she told me to not search for her, she left a note saying that she's leaving me and she doesn't want me to find her, of course I didn't listen to her! I tried to search for her, I tried, but I gave up"

Renjun pressed his lips into thin line, "then turned out she went to join trainee, just like me, I once protested about it and we got into argument because of that, maybe that's why she left without telling me, I should just support her, I'm a worst brother am i?"

Mark shook his head, "no Renjun, don't say that, you're not a worst brother, you just want to protect her"

Jeno and Jaemin nodded their head, agreeing with the elder.

"why don't we search for her?" Jaemin asked, "we will help you this time" Jaemin added but Renjun shook his head.

"no, I will ask Taeyong hyung about this first, she went for a mission since 2017 and her mission is a fucking undercover, I can't believe Taeyong hyung put her on a dangerous mission!"

Renjun groaned in frustration before sipping on his drink again.

'

"are you kidding me?! hyung!" Renjun slammed the table and looked at the elder in angered. "she's a girl! A young innocent girl! And you sent her for an undercover, are you out of your mind?!" he yelled once again.

Mark patted Renjun's back in comforting way, "renjun-ah..." he said before pulling the younger on his seat back again.

Taeyong could only let out a heavy sigh.

"she can do it Renjun, she will pass this mission" Taeyong said calmly making the younger even annoyed and scoffed.

"how can you be so sure about that? She's my sister hyung! My only family member I have!" Renjun rolled his eyes.

"she left me for 4 years now, how can you be so sure that she is safe out there?!"

Taeyong pinched the bridge of his nose before letting out another sigh. "she is fine Renjun, we train her for a year! She knew how to fight, she knew how to use knives and guns, she is prepared so don't worry, she is fine and still fine, she still report about her condition to me!"

Renjun still unsatisfied with the elder answers and he continued to glare towards the elder.

"please Renjun, I said she's fine so don't worry, besides there's an agent and one Detective with her" Taeyong added.

Everyone now looked at him in confusion. "this case has been almost 4 years yes, the first year we sent Agent Choi but he said he need at least one backup so I sent Bora there"

"she's the one who offered herself, for passing the Trainee stage, she asked to go for an undercover as her mission, I warned her for a lot of times but you know your sister is hard headed, so I can do nothing about it and let her go"

Taeyong took a deep breath before continue again, "then after 2 years, I decided to send Mr. Lee"

Everyone eyes went wide, "so you mean she's now with Ateez?!" renjun asked in shock and Taeyong nodded.

"so you mean that Kim Minhee girl is Bora, my sister?!" Taeyong once again nodded his head.

Jaemin just then snapped his head up as he looked at Renjun, "renjun I once met your sister!" Jaemin suddenly spoke.

"a few months ago, that time she got hurt, her head is bleeding so I treat her bruise and when I asked for her name, she hesitant at first but then told to me that her name is 'bora', so that's your sister!"

Renjun groaned, "she's hurt? Is it bad? How does she look now?" Renjun asked in panic a little.

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows, "um, her wound is not that serious that time, her hair is long and blonde, her face is very slim and I could say that she's a bit thin"

Taeyong chuckled a little, "don't worry Mr. Huang, Mr. Lee and Agent Choi is there to take care of her"

Chenle tilted his head a little, "this Agent Choi, what is his full name?" he asked.

"oh, Choi Jongho, he's in the same department as Mr. Jung Yunho, he probably know him" 

 Jung Yunho, he probably know him"