1.26

________________

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

________________

16 years old Renjun and 14 years old Bora (Minhee)The day of Renjun and Bora's parents death

The day of Renjun and Bora's parents death.

Bora just got out from her school, heading towards her nanny, "nanny! Can we get some ice creams and hotpot? Renjun gege is sick so he didn't go to school today, he likes to eat hotpot!"
Her nanny giggled before nodding her head, "of course we can Bora, c'mon let's stopped at the nearby restaurant and buy hotpot"

Bora happily hopped inside the car before her nanny drove away to the nearby restaurant.

'

Once she arrived at her house her nanny sense something bad so grabbed Bora's hand tightly, walking slowly towards their house.
They could hear screaming and yelling from inside making the little girl scared. "nanny –" her nanny immediately shushed her down.

"I told you I will pay by next month!" she heard her father yelled from inside. "I don't want to hear your bullshit anymore, do you have our money?! Or you want me to kill your children?!"

Bora eyes widen as she heard the man words. "don't touch my children you assholes! Stay away from them!" her mother now yelled. "Bora we need to go, it's not safe here" her nanny whispered to her.
"but Renjun ge –"

"bora!" her nanny yelled whispered.

"then we killed you both instead" he said and without hesitation he cocked the gun and pulled the trigger, bullet hitting mother's forehead making tears slipped from Bora's eyes. Her nanny eyes went wide as possible.

The door is wide opened but people inside didn't realize the nanny and the little girl outside.

"mingxia!" her father yelled and before he could crawl towards his wife, the man pointed towards him and pulled the trigger again hitting his chest.

"I just ask you to pay my money" he said before turning around, was about to exit the house but his movement stopped once he saw the nanny and Bora outside froze.
A smirked crept on his face.

"bora, run" her nanny muttered. Her nanny eyes never left the men who are smirking and stepping closer towards them. "bora run!" her nanny pushed the little girl and just on time, a bullet hit the lady's stomach.