1.20

________________

ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

________________

Minhee slowly fluttered her eyes open as she sat up on her bed

Minhee slowly fluttered her eyes open as she sat up on her bed. She looked around the room but then hissed as she held her neck.

Hyunsuk jerk...

She sighed heavily and heard a knock on her door making she turned towards the door that slowly swung open.

There's Haechan holding a glass of water and a painkiller in his hand.

"your head must be hurting, take this" he muttered before placing the glass on the table. "Hongjoong hyung told me to tell you that you won't be going for any missions"

Her eyes went wide "what- he said that?" she asked in shock, standing up on her feet. Haechan simply nodded his head.

"I mean he's not wrong, Hyunsuk's men might be watching for you, that's why"

She sighed before pouting a little as she sat on her bed again. "that sucks, I wanna go for missions- oh what about you? have San train you?" she asked, asking the male.

Haechan nodded his head, "yes, he's pretty good" Minhee chuckled "he's very good" she corrected him making the male grinned.

"eat the pill okay, eat breakfast afterwards, I'm going out with Jongho"

Minhee narrowed her eyes "you're pretty close with Jongho already, hmm" haechan cleared his throat as he avoided her gaze.

"we just have the same interest and we're on the same age, that's why" Minhee raised her eyebrows not buying his excuse but shrugged it off eventually.

"yeah whatever, buy me food"

Haechan scoffed making the girl chuckled, winking towards the male. Haechan looked at her in shock before shaking his head.

"this girl..." he mumbled before walking out from her room, closing the door behind him after then.

Minhee grinned before looked out through the window. "today weather is nice, what a shame, I can't go out" she sighed heavily.

'

"please!~" Minhee begged as she clasped her hands together, looking at the elder who's sighing heavily.

Wooyoung chuckled, staring at his best friend who's stressing because of the girl. San rolled his eyes before shaking his head once again.

"no is a no, princess"

Minhee pouted, "c'mon san, today's weather is nice and we haven't been going out together in a while"

San shook his head for the nth times. "still no"