1.35

________________

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

_______________

Minhee gasped for air and eyes shot opened as she felt someone splashed a bucket of water towards her

Minhee gasped for air and eyes shot opened as she felt someone splashed a bucket of water towards her. She spat out the water from her mouth before panting heavily.

Her head felt so dizzy and every inch of her body is hurting.

"finally you wake up" a husky voice spoke. Minhee furrowed her eyebrows and looked up to the man before looking around.

She's in the same room that she entered before, the room where he kept all the girls in except now she's alone and she's sitting on the chair in the middle of the small room.

"let me go, bastard" she said before groaning in pain.

Her hands were tied behind her back with a chain. They chained her legs too so there's a zero chance for her to move around even to scratch her itchy legs.

The male chuckled bitterly before walking closer towards her, slowly revealing himself. "you, Hyunsuk jerk!" she yelled towards his face.

He rolled his eyes before shushing her by placing his finger on her lips. "shush baby, you are so loud, aren't you, stop talking can you? give me chance to speak too" he muttered before slowly laughed evilly.

"brave one aren't you? you came here alone to save all those useless bitches?" he questioned before laughing again.

He shook his head before clapping his hand in front of her face making her frowned and looked anywhere but him.

"you know how dangerous here is but you still come here? you're a very brave one, you're just my type do you know that?" he chuckled before his fingers slowly touching her face.

He pulled her chin making her fully face her and slowly an ugly smirk plastered on his face.

"where are all your armors who used to save their princess? aww" he disgustingly pouted making the girl gave him a judging look.

He smiled before pulling his fingers away but still continue to stare at the girl, "I wonder how you taste, sweetie" he whispered before dangerously brought his face closer to her.

She frowned and spat on his face, "fuck off you old hag, no one wants a jerk like you! using a girl, selling their organs for money, are you even a human?" she scoffed in disbelief.

The Hyunsuk guy rolled his eyes before slowly standing up properly. "so you wanna play in that way" he scoffed before nodding his head. "okay then, you start this, bitch" he added.

"boys"

Just then a few men walked inside the room. "do anything you want" he muttered before slowly heading out from the room.

A smirk slowly crept on his face again as he heard the girl screaming in pain. "you asshole! I will make sure you root in hell, you old disgusting man!!" she yelled from inside the room.

Another loud screamed could be heard as his men use their knives slowly dug into the girl's stomach.

'

Dohee stared at Jongho and Taeyong who were talking outside from her ward. "oppa, we have to be quick" Dohee said in panic as she face her brother.

Haechan nodded his head, "I know Dohee, we will save Minhee, don't worry"

Dohee groaned in frustration, "you don't know what those guy could do to her, they hit us terribly but lucky us we protect each other, but Minhee is alone! No one is there to protect her except herself, how can you be so relax?!"

Haechan sighed heavily before cupped his face in his hand, "I know Dohee, I know! I'm just panic like you, I can't be relax when shit happen, Dohee, she's in danger I know! But I can't do anything I have to wait for Taeyong's commands; you don't want to lose me, don't you?"

Dohee frowned before staring down at her broken leg. "I just worry because she risk her life for me, for the girls"

Haechan reached for Dohee's hand before holding it tightly.

"I will save her, I will sacrifice my life to save her because I love her, Dohee so don't worry, I promise I will bring her back here"

Dohee looked up to her brother, eyes sparkling when she heard his words. "yes I love her" he repeated his words.

"I promise my words okay, you know I always keep my promise right?" Dohee nodded her head a little before a weak smile crept on her face.