1.32

________________

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

________________

Minhee looked outside through the window before fixing her jacket and fixing her cap

Minhee looked outside through the window before fixing her jacket and fixing her cap. She narrowed her eyes while looking around the abandoned quiet building.

No one's outside and she could saw the door is open a little, signing that someone had enter the building before her.

"unnie, you sure this is the place?" She asked, turning to the elder girl on the driver seat.

Hwasa looked at the building before nodding her head, "this is where they keep me before, they usually keep the girls from other place to other place so people won't know about our whereabouts, but this is the main place where they keep all the girls"

Hwasa explained before sighing heavily, turning to the girl in concern.

"do you really have to do this? Alone? It's dangerous Minhee, I warned you" she said while frowning. Minhee gave a reassuring smile before nodding her head.

"I have to save everyone, especially Hyuck's sister"

Hwasa raised her eyebrows, "oh that new boy? You seems to like him, you never this close with other guys besides Jongho"

Minhee smile shyly before shaking her head, "it's not important" she chuckled before turning to the building again.

"Hongjoong don't know about this right?" Hwasa asked and Minhee nodded her head, "no one knows, just you"

Hwasa nodded her head before grabbing the girl's wrist and place a pocket knife on her palm, "for safety" she smiled before ruffling the girl's hair.

"be safe, save everyone"

Minhee nodded her head before thanking the elder girl and got off from the car. She turned to the elder girl once again and Hwasa smiled.

Minhee exhaled before carefully dragged her feet to the entrance.

For Hyuck, Minhee... You do this for Hyuck.

She looked down at the chain that on the floor before slowly pushing the door wider. She stepped in and covered her nose immediately.

The smells of alcohol are too strong.

She continued her steps carefully because one wrong move, she will be dead.

No one's inside?

She asked herself while looking around tried to spot any hidden camera but found none. Safe, no one knows I'm here.

But once she arrived at the second floor, her movements stopped as she saw a man on the floor. She furrowed her eyebrows as she spotted syringe and a packet of a drug next to him.